3800 oil pressure switch

F

fastcash

Originally posted by snoop@Feb 3 2005, 05:39 PM
its a sensor, i have one if you need one boss
[snapback]70262[/snapback]​

son of a... the warranty shit is covering it, but i had to pay for some of the tow and 75 deductible. this fuccccing ponti crap.

just out of curiosity, how much would you charge for this?

F

fastcash

Originally posted by snoop@Feb 3 2005, 05:45 PM
to change the sensor, ummmmm prolly free. it would take about all of maybe 10 mins. how much did they charge you
[snapback]70266[/snapback]​
it was warranty work, but i have to pay a deductible, and some of the tow. If the thing died at home, i would have been cool. But, nooooo, fucccccing 290/355 southbound lake st. ramp !!!! :angry:

F

fastcash

Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@Feb 4 2005, 08:02 AM
that pressur sensor only turns the light on when the pressur drops below like 10 psi.

and you don't evean need it if you put an oil pressur guage in. I just zip tied mine out of the way and put the fiting for my guage in the same hole.

Brett
[snapback]70334[/snapback]​

ok, will the sensor not ground and cause the fuel pump to shut down if it is seriously fouled?

that is the alleged problem that i am encountering.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I will have to look at mine but It is eather just conected and hanging out in the elements or I just unpluged it and have it sitting some whare. I don't think that it would kill your fuel pump if it was fouled it just turns on a low pressur light on the dash.

Brett

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list