Donating Member
Reaction score

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Since the guy has been dead for 15 years, how are you going to punish him? Dig his body up and drag it around? Put his head on a pole?

Sounds to me like this is a money grab and/or political shot at Jim Jordan.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Since the guy has been dead for 15 years, how are you going to punish him? Dig his body up and drag it around? Put his head on a pole?

Sounds to me like this is a money grab and/or political shot at Jim Jordan.
i mean, is it on the table?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bet it doesn't get anywhere near the attention MSU got because it was men abused and not women.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
If so many people were involved, how the hell did so much time go by with no one coming forward?!? These cases baffle me...

Even mathematically, the odds of so many people and all of them remaining quiet are virtually impossible. 2 people can barely keep a secret, 177+?!?!?!

OP
Mr_Roboto

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nasser had what 150+ victims? It sounds like some people did come forward and it was covered up too.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
If so many people were involved, how the hell did so much time go by with no one coming forward?!? These cases baffle me...

Even mathematically, the odds of so many people and all of them remaining quiet are virtually impossible. 2 people can barely keep a secret, 177+?!?!?!
Would you want to publicly admit that you, as a male, were sexually assaulted by another man? Most, if not all, men wouldn't.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Would you want to publicly admit that you, as a male, were sexually assaulted by another man? Most, if not all, men wouldn't.
Well of course not, who would, male or female. I wouldn't publically do anything though, I'd go to the police immediately and file a report and let them do their job. Stay away from the media, stay off social media...

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well of course not, who would, male or female. I wouldn't publically do anything though, I'd go to the police immediately and file a report and let them do their job. Stay away from the media, stay off social media...
A team doctor at a huge university is a high profile case. Always going to be a story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom