Ohhhh nitrous...

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
Well, looking at putting some spray through it! I am completely new to this nitrous stuff and I am thinking 100-125 shot. I've heard mixed reviews about ZEX, but it is cost effective and comes almost complete! Although, I do like the "plate" style system NOS has to "atomize" the mixture. I need advice, reviews, testimonials, etc. to help make a decision. Thanks!

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Reaction score
The ZEX kits kinda suck. I would buy a Nitrous Outlet kit. They make a great kit. If you need pricing shoot me a PM.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nitrous Outlet. In the past I woukd have recommended NX but Nitrous Outlet is really stepped it up as of late. Plate kits are nice, clean install. If its only 100-150 shot, that is your best bet. Stay away from ZEX.

Shibby50

Reaction score
X3 on the nitrous outlet plate. I've had zex and nitrous express 2 in 1 solenoid boxes and had problems with both. And the kits seem cost effective at first but once accessorized they're not much off on price.

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
I have found a used NOS plate setup for cheaper. Looks like I'll be going with that. Thanks for directing me away from ZEX, otherwise I would have ordered it already. If this falls through, Nitrous Outlet will be getting a call from me tomorrow! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom