3800 oh shit we got more tools

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
no need for an intervention folks....well maybe...eh fuckit it's an addiction we like

Al just got a new toy that should make the polishing for the rear L67 go ALOT faster...

the old 8 inch grinder with a polishing wheel... the 5 inch is the bolt cleaner/small grinding jobber (yeah i know i need a new wire wheel but it still works and you get used to the wires embedding themselves in your stomach lol)

mightaswellkeepem.jpg

and Al's new aquisition...a badass 8 inch grinder/buffer

cantbeatthedeal.jpg

we can fit as many as 6 wheels on it....heheh it has the Tq we need! not too mention the much better access to the parts with the wheels mounted farther out...now i gotta get a stack of loose wheels for the aluminum with nooks and crannies...

Newhotness1.jpg

Also I just blew 450$ today ordering a buncha stuff from ENCO... including a 1x6x12 brick of aluminum ;)

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
:naughty: [/b]

lol you wish :p hey i'll be getting 3 weeks off here soon (we gotta get the 442 done too lol) so let me know when we can go check that joint out

mike i have my clausing setup to drill the ball joints and with the time off i'll be having soon i'll be needing those parts for the LCA's and of course that radiator.... i'm halfway done with the 93/94/99 harness splicing!

go fer it sam! you can never have enough tools....

some of what i ordered

4 more 6inch carbide burr bits

24 inch straightedge

small hole mic's

10inch 3.8ths drill bit (easier to drill blocks with than a jobber length drill)

small mill/drill vise

allen key sets (for Al)

deburring tool

safety glasses (smith and wesson the nice one's)

face shield (fer polishing shit)

endmill bits

and more.... ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info