Oh please let this be real, G19 sized M&P

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
So it's a H&K VP9 sized M&P?
It would be between a FS M&P and VP9. 1/4' shorter barrel, 2 less round mag and a smaller over all frame than a FS M&P. Basically a 22 compact frames 9mm which is giving me a raging boner.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score
dammit, was just coming to post this!

regardless, when this comes out, i will 100% undoubtedly sell my edc Glock19 and pick this up.

RedBeard

Formerly ScreamingMach46
Reaction score
Dat looks good. Wonder if S&W has figured out how to put a proper trigger in a gun yet or is it going to need a $100 Apex trigger.

Would be hard to take anything over the Walther PPQ IMO, regret selling that gun all the time.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
What's the issue with S&W triggers? My M&P feels awesome, especially after a few hundred rounds through it and dry firing at home.

RedBeard

Formerly ScreamingMach46
Reaction score
What's the issue with S&W triggers? My M&P feels awesome, especially after a few hundred rounds through it and dry firing at home.
The trigger on my Shield was shit and still kinda eh with the Apex sear. The trigger on my brothers M&P FS Pro wasn't impressive either.

Idk, pretty sure you'd just have to experience the PPQ to understand why I think most other guns are meh. I hate myself for selling that thing.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
The trigger on my Shield was shit and still kinda eh with the Apex sear. The trigger on my brothers M&P FS Pro wasn't impressive either.

Idk, pretty sure you'd just have to experience the PPQ to understand why I think most other guns are meh. I hate myself for selling that thing.

Not sure man.

I fired a broken in PPQ and didn't notice a difference at all. I felt my M&P had very good trigger pull and my wife's G21 was just as good compared to the PPQ I fired.

Now after firing an HK VP9SK, I'm buying one as well, haha.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's mostly just the pre travel and over travel that people don't like with striker fired stuff, glock triggers are ok stock, everything I have that's not a carry gun has a trigger job for the most part

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score

I was finger fucking the PPQ, M&P9, and P320 at Marengo guns. The PPQ had very little take up or over travel but the break felt spongy. The M&P9 has a lot of take up and over travel but break similar to my Glock. The P320 had the best break with slightly less travel than the M&P but it had an extra "click" in the trigger that I didn't like. It was also prevalent in multiple guns so it wasn't just a "bad batch".

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score

ppq trigger is awesome, but best stock trigger i've ever felt in is my Sig p226 Extreme.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
My shield and 1.0 FS 9 trigger has been fine for me. I guess I don't shoot enough to understand the benefits of a better trigger. The 2.0 has been compared to the PC trigger so it should be better than the shield. I have no complaints and don't want to mod a gun that I use for self protection. This new compact should be an awesome gun.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
My shield and 1.0 FS 9 trigger has been fine for me. I guess I don't shoot enough to understand the benefits of a better trigger. The 2.0 has been compared to the PC trigger so it should be better than the shield. I have no complaints and don't want to mod a gun that I use for self protection. This new compact should be an awesome gun.
It's all about trigger feel and how well it engages when firing.

Some triggers are very sloppy/sluggish and take a lot of force to pull, and when you do, it doesn't feel crisp or smooth.

Part of that is breaking in the gun. Trigger on my 2.0 .45 has improved since brand new after several hundred rounds fired through it with practiced dry firing at home.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
My 1.0 M&P FS 9's trigger wasn't horrible, but it was too heavy.
I eventually put in an Apex sear and that single mod alone made a HUGE difference.

I have a 1.0 Shield and it's trigger is very heavy too, but like Lead Pipe, I don't want to mod it since it's my SD gun. Also, modding the Shield's trigger isn't as straightforward as the FS 9.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom