Offseason upgrades

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
So I have been wanting to get this done ever since I bought the boat and finally having it done. So here is what my boat looks like now
IMG_2340.jpg

And now I am having it painted to have this color scheme

IMG_2339.jpg

Also having the open bow interior finished off to match what I had done to helm area last season.

IMG_0432.jpgIMG_0431.jpgIMG_0430.jpgIMG_0266.jpgIMG_0269.jpg

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Couple more updated pics, boat is all painted, we sanding and buffing now. I had rails upfront coated in blue, matching blue in boat but color looks lost. Maybe once interior is in it will look better? Worst case is I pull them off and coat them white. I pick up boat on Sat and will spend the day reinstalling new open bow interior.

IMG_0197.jpgIMG_0195.jpgIMG_0489.jpgIMG_0194.jpg

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
yeah, at first i was like no, they're fine, they match the blue on the windscreen/back half of the boat

but then i was like maybe they shouldn't have so much attention drawn to them :dunno:

Yea, I will wait and see how everything looks when its back together and cleaned up. They are easy to remove so if I absolutely dislike it I can always have then recoated in white most likely.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info