17 years ago
I weighed 230lbs

IMG_20200313_193752_01.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
So tight-tight battle to the end....

Our winner with 11.43% was m_dogg m_dogg !!! Congrats man!!! Please PM me to confirm your Paypal address is the same so I can get you paid... TCG Stimulus package! lol

We didn't have a finisher for the other challenge. What do we think? Refund their monies, donate to TCG? Donate to Charity? Let me know your thoughts....

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I decided to join Weight Watchers with my wife about ten days ago. I'm mostly just using the app to scan bar codes or tracking foods that you ate by entering them in. You put in a goal weight and your current weight, it then tells you how many points you can 'eat' a day. I was well into being 'skinny fat' again starting late in my wife's pregnancy. We were always eating and I was drinking a 500 calorie Starbucks coffee a day. None of my pants were fitting well and my work suit pants were really uncomfortable.

I was at about 182 and am now down to 176 in about 10-12 days. I know that 176 seems light for someone that is 6'1", but I feel like I still have about 5 lbs in my belly that needs to go. I need to really get back into the weights again. I recommend WW to anyone that is too lazy to do the research on weight loss. I have not received any monies for this endorsement ;)

One funny thing I'd share, I'm allotted 35 points a day. I was craving a shake, and got one from Sonic. That shit was my entire day's worth of points, plus 4 :rofl:

Reactions: SleeperLS
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info