Officially Official 2020 TCG Weight Loss/Maintenance Challenge

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Officially Official 2020 TCG Weight Loss/Maintenance Challenge

aid2033333-v4-728px-Do-a-Biggest-Loser-Weight-Loss-Challenge-at-Work-Step-9-Version-2.jpg

When: Friday January 10th - Thursday March 27th, 2020

Rules:

Weigh in on Fridays by midnight and notify me via PM
Picture of your feet on the same scale with a newspaper or an image on your computer or tablet or phone that dates your weigh in (Google 'what day is it').
You must use the same scale for the entire competition, if something happens and you need to change PM me.
Anonymous participation is standard but if you win, you will lose the anonymity... Just an FYI

Weight Loss: (Normal Yearly Contest)
$20 buy in, winner takes all. If we get 11+ competitors then 2nd gets their money back. If we get 21+ competitors then 3rd place gets their money back.
The winner will be computed based on percentage of weight loss.

Weight Maintenance: (NEW THIS YEAR)
$5 buy in, winner takes all no matter what
Winner is computed by who is closest to weight submitted on first weigh in date. Either current weight or goal weight, your choice.

To Sign Up! Paypal to: John dot Michael dot Muir at Gmail dot Com

In the Comments include:

TCG Name
Real Name
Loss or Maintenance ($20 vs $5)
Any planned days you will miss weigh-in (aka vacations)

Fine Print: My goal is to post weekly results by the end of the day Sunday. If you miss a weigh in without telling me first you are disqualified unless you can prove it was outside your control. If your scale is a hunk of junk, buy a new one now. You must pay by Friday January 17th (week 2) to participate. *If I missed anything let me know so I can update this post*

EmersonHart13 - John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.