🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Straight through or did you stop for the night?
Stop for the night?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Stopped for fuel twice, one of those stops included a quick breakfast. Then 1 more rest stop stop because my youngest took a mega dump.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
These been hanging on my power line probably 20yrs. My Dads Chuck Taylors and my Retro 4’s. When we were kids, we retired our old shoes on the telephone lines in the city (they were above ground). You tied them together and would try and toss them on the lines. Pretty sure it started in the late 70’s. By the 90’s nobody did it anymore. Just cut them down ??

IMG_2402.jpeg

IMG_2403.jpeg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
These been hanging on my power line probably 20yrs. My Dads Chuck Taylors and my Retro 4’s. When we were kids, we retired our old shoes on the telephone lines in the city (they were above ground). You tied them together and would try and toss them on the lines. Pretty sure it started in the late 70’s. By the 90’s nobody did it anymore. Just cut them down ??

View attachment 163817

View attachment 163818
In white hillbilly land we have shoe corner. It's a 4 way stop. The road is literally covered in shoes.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Man, top side paper oil filters are the best for maintenance. So much less mess.

Did the first "mod" to the pacifica tonight....

Auto start/stop disable module :rofl: now its always off, with no codes or lights

:fy:
Yes, as long as you pop the filter out with the drain plug still out, yup.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Thread Info