🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Never vacation when it's warm here.

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

We get 12 good weeks a year...why people travel during this time is beyond me.
We are on the same boat, hence the reason we always take vacation in January, which is Jamaica this coming January.

We went to Turks last year in July as we were invited and only needed spending cash and airfare. We are going back this July as well as thats their "off-season"
Being we have to pay for our airbnb this year, (splitting with 10 total people) its the only way its affordable for us. I'm almost certain we are going to a different villa this year as the one last year is refusing to remove tax and cleaning fees for us paying cash. ($900 tax and $600 cleaning fee) The villa we are booking is going to be $10k cash for 5 days. If we werent paying cash it would be closer to $12k with tax/cleaning/fees. That same villa is $19.5k in January

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Because my daughter is on summer break and my wife is off all summer working in the school bus system. I don’t want my daughter to miss any minutes at our highly rated schools and miss out out on important knowledge. I guess no one cares in IN about that.
Airlines make their summer schedules thinking about people like you

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Because my daughter is on summer break and my wife is off all summer working in the school bus system. I don’t want my daughter to miss any minutes at our highly rated schools and miss out out on important knowledge. I guess no one cares in IN about that.
Didn't you go to IL public schools? 'nuff said

• Haha
Reactions: Jon01 and Shawn1112

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I bought my parents tickets from Arizona to chicago for $324 I go drop them off and they had two small luggage and they want to charge $190 like wtf . I get all pissed my mom says don’t worry that what we paid in the way here. They lose one of there bags and they find it a 2 days later and I get there money back never again will I fly them out frontier. Rather put for south west id I had known.

Bags cost more than the flight wtf

$324 flight

$380 for 2 bags
Damn, we're flying american, but searched everywhere and prices were all pretty similar. But it was 950 ish for two of us to fly out of ohare Wednesday and fly back Saturday to PHX.

I thing we get 1 checked bag. We picked our seats, and got trip insurance just in case something stupid happens.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Didn't you go to IL public schools? 'nuff said
Pays $15k a year in property taxes to say they are the best schools, when the curriculum to graduate is the same at all schools in Illinois lol.
Your kid is going to either do great, be good, or be a flunky no matter how good or bad the school is. Its what they make of school and what kind of home they come from. All schools have their good kids, bad kids and drug addicts, raise your kids right and you have a good chance of them doing well. Some kids are just going to be fuck ups no matter what as well

Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Juan take a vacation u deserve it with or without pay and just pay the credit card bill when it comes or just do what alex does and does yearly transfer balances at 0.0%. U penny pinch on some things and on others u over spend like that Tacoma and explorer those payments can’t be cheap. You should have been in a small hatchbacks for half the money and used that extra payment money and gas money for your yearly vacation.

giphy.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Pays $15k a year in property taxes to say they are the best schools, when the curriculum to graduate is the same at all schools in Illinois lol.
Your kid is going to either do great, be good, or be a flunky no matter how good or bad the school is. Its what they make of school and what kind of home they come from. All schools have their good kids, bad kids and drug addicts, raise your kids right and you have a good chance of them doing well. Some kids are just going to be fuck ups no matter what as well

Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.
This is the high school my wife went to lol. RN with a master's degree working as an exec director of an oncology clinic

Don't get me wrong I still want my kid to go to a good school, but it's 100% not necessary

1684944247700.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Private Catholic schools from K-12. And no I didn’t get molested. Maybe.
Vince Vaughn GIF
I did and I'm thinking of jumping on the gravy train and filing a lawsuit.
Chances are the priest that also molested you is dead as mine is. They cant defend themselves against these true accusations.

• Yikes
Reactions: DEEZUZ

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I bought my parents tickets from Arizona to chicago for $324 I go drop them off and they had two small luggage and they want to charge $190 like wtf . I get all pissed my mom says don’t worry that what we paid in the way here. They lose one of there bags and they find it a 2 days later and I get there money back never again will I fly them out frontier. Rather put for south west id I had known.

Bags cost more than the flight wtf

$324 flight

$380 for 2 bags
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Plus, I had nothing but nuns. There was one nun in grade school, Sister Constance. She was smoking hot. I was a little dumb ass and my nuts hadn’t dropped yet but I knew she was hot and couldn’t understand why she picked being a nun.
Nuns were in school, the priests were at church. I went to Catholic school K-3 and we had to go to church once a week and also had to make confession with the priests. I'm sure you guys had to do something similar. The priest took advantage of you he same place as me, in the confession booth

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Nuns were in school, the priests were at church. I went to Catholic school K-3 and we had to go to church once a week and also had to make confession with the priests. I'm sure you guys had to do something similar. The priest took advantage of you he same place as me, in the confession booth
Ummm, I know we are just Fn around but if you did get molested by a priest, I am really sorry for what happened and you should get compensated. I just wanted to bang a nun which will prolly win me a ticket to h-e double hockey sticks

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info