The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Shawn has a poverty pool and deck
I've already told you, your RNS firepit costed more than my pool

You really don’t know how to take compliments I said your pool is very nice I like the setup with the deck. One thing I’m not jealous of is the cost and Maintance of a pool

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You really don’t know how to take compliments I said your pool is very nice I like the setup with the deck. One thing I’m not jealous of is the cost and Maintance of a pool
Pool maintenance is actually pretty simple if you stay on top of it. I dont know why people always think its hard. I literally spend a total of 10 minutes a week checking chemicals and adding whats needed. Another 20-30 minutes vacuuming once a week.
Cost to maintain it has went up since Covid like everything else. I went to the pool store last night and spent $325 and that will get me thru the summer.
Albeit, I didnt buy chlorine as I have enough to get by this year. If I did, then figure another $250ish. Pre covid, I would spend about $300ish total which included chlorine.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

We get 12 good weeks a year...why people travel during this time is beyond me.
Well wife has family in Vermont we visit yearly so we go in the summer. Rural Vermont in the winter.. no thanks.

Honestly when we had the place in Ft Myers the summer was the best because it was empty. Free rein of everything and prices cheap and it’s great on the beach there in the summer, hot with a cool breeze.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

We get 12 good weeks a year...why people travel during this time is beyond me.
Because my daughter is on summer break and my wife is off all summer working in the school bus system. I don’t want my daughter to miss any minutes at our highly rated schools and miss out out on important knowledge. I guess no one cares in IN about that.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
The ridiculous summer travel rat race is another reason to have year round schooling (obv the same # of school days per year, just more breaks in between). Flatten out travel demand, keep kids from forgetting everything over summer, all good things.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Summer is the worst time to travel, airlines jack up prices starting in June until mid August, really the best window for vacations is right after the holidays, late spring and early fall.

I bought my parents tickets from Arizona to chicago for $324 I go drop them off and they had two small luggage and they want to charge $190 like wtf . I get all pissed my mom says don’t worry that what we paid in the way here. They lose one of there bags and they find it a 2 days later and I get there money back never again will I fly them out frontier. Rather put for south west id I had known.

Bags cost more than the flight wtf

$324 flight

$380 for 2 bags

• Yikes
Reactions: IZZy

Thread Info