🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
it's crazy how my views on drag racing have changed, like nothing will ever impress me about a car going in a straight line for 660 or 1320' ever again. To me it's racing for people that are too dumb or unskilled to participate in an actual race, which lasts minutes instead of seconds and involves braking and turning

fite me
I have felt this about Nascar since forever. I don't think I've ever went to a drag strip to watch cars. It's always been to meet people that are coming down.

I am all for street light to street light, but organized drag racing, especially when you get to those alcohol funny car things are absolutely retarded.

No thanks.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
This company reached out to me…
343E0EEE-6163-4E33-AAE1-28EFAA7A6F94.jpeg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
it's crazy how my views on drag racing have changed, like nothing will ever impress me about a car going in a straight line for 660 or 1320' ever again. To me it's racing for people that are too dumb or unskilled to participate in an actual race, which lasts minutes instead of seconds and involves braking and turning

fite me

I used be all about it, now I could not care less. When you watch the racecraft and skill needed to win a race that lasts 40+ minutes like motogp, drag racing just doesn't compare

I have felt this about Nascar since forever. I don't think I've ever went to a drag strip to watch cars. It's always been to meet people that are coming down.

I am all for street light to street light, but organized drag racing, especially when you get to those alcohol funny car things are absolutely retarded.

No thanks.
It’s fun to go to races and it’s fun to do. I also enjoy rad cars. Really the only racing I can watch it WRC. Anything else bores me mainly because everything else just goes on for fucking ever. F1? Hours, nascar? Fucking hours. Give me a 3-9 second race and I’m in.

I miss pinks, lose the race lose your ride.

That shit was so fake. Only good part of that entire show was ol Tony saying he had to change his oil before racing on the Chicago one and then when rich Christensen ate shit on a motorcycle

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Blurr of a week. Left for ND last thursday. Drove home drill sat sunday. Went to hockey game saturday night. Left sunday night after drill back to DC. Got home late last night about midnight.

Something like 4k miles all said and done. Spent like almost 50 hours in pickup in less than a week since I slept both ways in it.

Cmooooooon Dec 2023! I cannot wait to be done with the military.

Back to normal grind now. In gym now workin tomorrow. Slept all day today. Huge thanks to coworker for covering today instead of me doing tower service today.

Thread Info