Dec 18, 2010
2" across the next 48 hours.

psh GIF

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
That's what I'm saying.

You'd have to know, then eat something that tastes like it.

Just odd and dude probably looking for a rise

Dude is odd fore sure. But I'd guarantee he knows what it tastes like. I've been to the wife's location. Guy has been a server there a long time. And as soon as he speaks you can tell, this dude has sucked some cocks.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Question for you guys. I misplaced the o-ring for my MAF Sensor block off plate, see attached link.
I found one in my plumbing parts drawer at home, its probably for a faucet. Would there be any reason I couldnt use that o-ring?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Dude is odd fore sure. But I'd guarantee he knows what it tastes like. I've been to the wife's location. Guy has been a server there a long time. And as soon as he speaks you can tell, this dude has sucked some cocks.
He 100% knows what it tastes like. He has no shame talking to the girls about his gay escapades.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Question for you guys. I misplaced the o-ring for my MAF Sensor block off plate, see attached link.
I found one in my plumbing parts drawer at home, its probably for a faucet. Would there be any reason I couldnt use that o-ring?

Unless it's some crazy high strength o-ring that came with the kit, I'd run it.

If you do need a high strength one, if you know the size I can help source one.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
What if Mr_Roboto Mr_Roboto is blowing a load in the water chestnut can... can't rule that out at this point.

Hey man, $20 is $20.

Run it.

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
I looked and the fan I need is $480. Just can’t justify it when there are a few other $2-500 parts on this thing that are probably on their way out. If the heat exchanger fails then it’s basically a total loss.

New furnace has 10 year parts warranty, 5 years labor, 96% efficient and Lennox has a 15% price increase beginning in February. Threw in the LP kit for free. They will be here to install it tomorrow at 9:00.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I looked and the fan I need is $480. Just can’t justify it when there are a few other $2-500 parts on this thing that are probably on their way out. If the heat exchanger fails then it’s basically a total loss.

New furnace has 10 year parts warranty, 5 years labor, 96% efficient and Lennox has a 15% price increase beginning in February. Threw in the LP kit for free. They will be here to install it tomorrow at 9:00.

I think you made the right choice.

The HX was the Achilles heel of the pulse units and idk if they can be had anymore.

Enjoy the modern unit!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city

Looks like a regular oring should be all good

Thread Info