I have eaten alot of food in my days.

Don't think I've ever labeled anything "cum" tasting

BD3BD63C-7121-4CC4-B254-DD715BF64FDC.gif

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I am total Neanderthal with my tooth brush and then I start gagging from the fibers getting loose. What is wrong with me? You don’t have to answer…
View attachment 148760
I swear you have to be trolling us with half the shit you post. There is no way anyone still uses a toothbrush that looks like that on their teeth. :bowrofl:

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Was sick as hell over the weekend and still am but have to come into work to get payroll hours in so everyone gets paid and do some scanning and logging of parts so they can ship. FML.

I would say I hope its not covid but if I dont test then I dont have it. :s00ls:
Sick Cough GIF by Crossroads of History

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Want me to add the cum talk with it?
Only if we can compare it to moisturizer.

I have eaten alot of food in my days.

Don't think I've ever labeled anything "cum" tasting
My wife says that water chestnuts in asian stir fry are like that.

I am total Neanderthal with my tooth brush and then I start gagging from the fibers getting loose. What is wrong with me? You don’t have to answer…
View attachment 148760
That tooth brush would have gotten demoted to the gun cleaning tool box years before that happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
C10 started

thank god singing GIF by WE tv

The battery is a real bitch to get out from under it when it's aired out and I didn't wanna pull it out.

Let it run for a while to fill air system back up, warm up to put the top off on the battery.

Went to DOT, they only do title transfer with appointment. Did renew tags on my Passat. $266 I'll never get back.
Then went to Mexican grocery store for some shit to make salsa verde, then Italian market for some Italian sausage, tomatoes, seasonings and a loaf of ciabatta for lunch.
Now home, gonna herd dogs, shake my dick at wifey and fuck around today.

Thread Info