🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
Pull the board and look at the back to see if that fried. That was my issue last time. Fro t of board looked good. Back not so much.
D4CBDD40-623D-40DE-93DE-DEE66C8E6084.jpeg

So the circuitry is in the black box. Apparently it’s replaced as a whole unit and they can be obtained. Not sure on the price.

After I got it going last night I cranked the thermostat up to 76 with the expectation that it would shut off and then stay warm through the night. It ran about 3 hours and then quit before the thermostat commanded the stop (I think). I opened it up and reached in and the side of the blower motor was pretty hot. Not sure how hot it’s supposed to get. If I had to guess now I would assume it’s the motor.

Called and they will have someone out by this afternoon. Have the second furnace running and it’s keeping most of the house in the upper 60s for now. Will be interesting to see what they want to charge for parts.

ECCC81AF-E55B-4347-804D-021560AF43AA.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I wonder if there's a capacitor on the blower motor. If so that's my bet and it should be easy to get unless it's something ridiculously specific.

Fingers crossed dude! Better today than next week when it's back below zero?
Good question, if you can get in there and give it a turn it'll probably start if it's the capacitor. Count your fingers when you're done.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My wife works with a gay guy from Bulgaria. He went to Puerto Rico for 3 weeks by himself and told my Wife he was going to pretty much travel the whole island and stay in different parts every few days. Never in his life has he had Rican food prior to going. So my Wife told him things to try and what restaurants to go to in and around San Juan. He got back yesterday and the wife asked him how he liked it, and he said he loved the island. He in fact said, he liked it so much, he is considering moving there.

She asked how did he like the food. He said everything he ate that was Rican food was disgusting and tasted like cum lmmfao
He tried everything from beef dishes, pork dishes and seafood and said everything tasted like cum. So he tried finding and eating American food the whole time.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
My wife works with a gay guy from Bulgaria. He went to Puerto Rico for 3 weeks by himself and told my Wife he was going to pretty much travel the whole island and stay in different parts every few days. Never in his life has he had Rican food prior to going. So my Wife told him things to try and what restaurants to go to in and around San Juan. He got back yesterday and the wife asked him how he liked it, and he said he loved the island. He in fact said, he liked it so much, he is considering moving there.

She asked how did he like the food. He said everything he ate that was Rican food was disgusting and tasted like cum lmmfao
He tried everything from beef dishes, pork dishes and seafood and said everything tasted like cum. So he tried finding and eating American food the whole time.
So, long story short, you like the taste of cum. :s00ls:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr_Roboto

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
so I’m listening to an old skool funk playlist while I’m doing some work in the house. Wife stopped about 10 times and said, “this sound like ‘insert 90’s hip hop or rap’ song! My childhood is ruined!” I explained multiple times that most all rap from the 90’s was just old sampled funk. lol
Yup and some of it even goes back to the 70's disco era

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Thread Info