đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Depends on the type of mushroom.... :s00ls:

Everyone and they mama growing those fuckers now a days. I remember back in the day they might have came around twice a year
We got my neighbor that fucks all the fat chicks fucked up off of them over the summer. The next day he was asking how much for a lb of them lmmfao.
Pretty sure he wound up buying a couple of zips off my buddy

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Everyone and they mama growing those fuckers now a days. I remember back in the day they might have came around twice a year
We got my neighbor that fucks all the fat chicks fucked up off of them over the summer. The next day he was asking how much for a lb of them lmmfao.
Pretty sure he wound up buying a couple of zips off my buddy
Problem being that they seem to be inconsistent now too... Or so Ive heard. :s00ls:

Reactions: Shawn1112

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I bought my 06 Charger back in 06 from them. After the deal was done and I was leaving, I hammered down turning out of the lot. Got the car sideways, stayed in it, got it straight and thought I was cool AF. Looked in my mirror and a cop lit me up lol. He was a dick at first but wound up letting me go with a warning.

You have always been a dodge guy

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
All of them

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jamesv82

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Being a manager, how many people work under you, or are you only managing yourself (AKA fancy title for a salesman)
I do have someone under me and he is saying he is gonna leave, whatevs…dude is a crybaby. I knew he was like that but I really needed help.

So I oversee 9 distributors that sell G Fuel in IL and WI. Their sales team write orders and fill shelves like what normal sales people do in the beverage industry. I go to the market to basically check on them but if I see an opportunity to do a big display I sell it in and communicate to the distributor. I am not a salesman but I am out there selling because if I don’t push my product who will?? I really am a corpo DB but i will fill shelves if I have to NFG.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shawn how many new vehicles have u purchased brand new?
No fucking clue as I lost count, a shit ton. I have had a car payment since 1996 and in the last 10yrs or so I've had 2 car payments.
Its just a way of life is how I look at it, like paying your electric bill, its just another bill. Best believe I drove my fair share of shit boxes, probably more than a bunch of TCG guys combined.
All of them
A good majority of them lol. I dont have any issues buying used if its what I want.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Wifey finally left to get her hair done, she's been running my ass like a rented mule today. I'm gonna sit on my ass for a while.
Realtor coming at 530 to talk what we can get for this place and what the market looks like.
eastbound and down GIF

Hopefully she knows of something out in the woods that's not listed yet so I can GTFO this MF.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Wifey finally left to get her hair done, she's been running my ass like a rented mule today. I'm gonna sit on my ass for a while.
Realtor coming at 530 to talk what we can get for this place and what the market looks like.
eastbound and down GIF

Hopefully she knows of something out in the woods that's not listed yet so I can GTFO this MF.

Gonna find yourself a nice fixer upper are ya?

Thread Info