Aug 16, 2005
GLADIATOR GLADIATOR truck is looking fresh

9F864833-D0A8-4D05-BE36-B031E2281675.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I wish I could be a tax return baller, but I give them the bare minimum all year so I try to end up at zero come tax time. No money owed, no money returned...

Aint giving those crooks an interest free loan all year. :s00ls:
My 2020 is finally in the system and coming to daddy to the tune of $12k+ lol
Yes thats a lot and no we didnt get greedy, greed will fuck you. We only got 1 stimulus out of 3, my Wife paid tax on her unemployment and XXXX amount was supposed to be tax free and a few other things we didnt get.

Reactions: FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I just want to write off my miles
There are ways to do that, you just have to sack up and do it.
I've told you guys before, start a side gig as a part time IT guy out of your house. Get a very good tax guy, preferably a jew that hates the IRS and your in good shape.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
SIL is gone.. her shit still remains though. Little shit left tons of clothes and all the shelves full of stuff along with boxes of straight up trash in the closets. Been working with her dad to figure what to toss out, donate, and keep because SIL isn’t doing shit.

Lol…. Also her dad called me and asked if she left clothes here. I told him yeah she left what looks like her entire wardrobe. He said she has 2 T-shirts and 1 pair of pajama pants that she lives in. He calls me back later and says the clothes she left can be donated. She gained soo much weight she can’t fit into anything else :rolleyes:

Ohh also her father was furious because her phone has been shut off for the past month because she didn’t have money for the bill. ?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
SIL is gone.. her shit still remains though. Little shit left tons of clothes and all the shelves full of stuff along with boxes of straight up trash in the closets. Been working with her dad to figure what to toss out, donate, and keep because SIL isn’t doing shit.

Lol…. Also her dad called me and asked if she left clothes here. I told him yeah she left what looks like her entire wardrobe. He said she has 2 T-shirts and 1 pair of pajama pants that she lives in. He calls me back later and says the clothes she left can be donated. She gained soo much weight she can’t fit into anything else :rolleyes:

Ohh also her father was furious because her phone has been shut off for the past month because she didn’t have money for the bill. ?
Posts like this, combined with the unfortunate experience in which I had to walk in to a gas station yesterday and be exposed to the luddites that pay cash for things at gas stations, reaffirm my belief that we've swayed way too far away from survival of the fittest. The animal kingdom knows best

First dude in line...60 year old emaciated smoker in filthy clothes paying $20 cash for gas, and buying a single beer
Guy after him...$x on whatever pump plus lotto tickets and a monster

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Posts like this, combined with the unfortunate experience in which I had to walk in to a gas station yesterday and be exposed to the luddites that pay cash for things at gas stations, reaffirm my belief that we've swayed way too far away from survival of the fittest. The animal kingdom knows best

First dude in line...60 year old emaciated smoker in filthy clothes paying $20 cash for gas, and buying a single beer
Then we got Shawn1112 Shawn1112 walking in there paying for all of our lotto tickets lol

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

I can't stand going into stations.

Unfortunately I have to by me sometimes.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Shawn1112 Shawn1112 Can you explain to me what the purpose of this is? A solar powered trailer with four cameras and a megaphone on it parked behind a police SUV with nobody in it. Like is this really the best way to take video of an intersection?

View attachment 144277
If its just temporary I would think its a decent way to take video... :dunno:

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info