Aug 16, 2005
No interest in those.
Question GIF by One Chicago

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Need recommendations on shade-tree but not China freight dogshit drill bits.

Got me a nice Dayton 15" drill press from auction yesterday. "Only" has a Jacobs chuck but I'm not doing .001" machining, just want bits that will actually last a while if used properly (key word here) to drill a fuckin hole.

• Haha
Reactions: DEEZUZ

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

Got me a nice Dayton 15" drill press from auction yesterday. "Only" has a Jacobs chuck but I'm not doing .001" machining, just want bits that will actually last a while if used properly (key word here) to drill a fuckin hole.
Trying to turn things from 80% to 100% I see

Happy Chris Pratt GIF

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

Milwaukee and dewalt cheapies from Home Depot have always done me well.

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My main guy has the big truck and has a great personality and loves to chat for a min, I don't know any of the van drivers.

The post master sent a certified letter to the house, that I had to sign for, and then I had to call to speak with him. At that point he asked if I knew what this package was that came from Cali. Said NOPE, you can return it to sender or whatever you gotta do. He said they just destroy it. FINE BY ME, BYE!!!

Jimbo can u post a video of u chatting with the Amazon driver? I’m sure the conversation goes how u are a check writer for a FORD GT.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Knkut

Thread Info