I worked 4 hours this week :fy: :fu:
Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Dude got it for a steal
He got an awesome deal yes, but still dropped $2300 into it to repair the small issues, full tune up and replace a couple of coil packs.
They probably could have gotten away without doing most of that shit, but its a vehicle they rely on everyday to make them money.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Was kicking it at my Wifes cousins shop holiday party in Bensenville. Him and his brother own a union insulation company. The one brother with the gift of gab/street smart was a union electrician for 15yrs, the book smart brother who is married to a Dr started the union insulation company 7-8yrs ago, knowing nothing at all about the business. He offered his brother half the company to stop working for the electricians union and jump ship to start doing sales and PM. He did it, and in the first year of being there took the company total sales from $900k per year, to just over 2 million per year. Within the next year they are going to open a union electricians shop and HVAC shop as well. All thats already in the works. They had a bunch of PM's from general Contractors at this party as well, every single one of them left with a $350 bottle of liquor lol.

He was telling me when he first jumped ship, these GC's would use them as a last resort or just throw them small shit. Once he started doing the sales, he started showing up to meetings with expensive ass bottles of liquor, taking these guys to fancy steak houses, Cubs/SUX games etc. Now he is starting to get a ton of bigger jobs and are usually the first ones called lol. He told me he had a meeting with the CEO and VP of some huge fucking GC 3 weeks ago and one pulled up in a half million dollar Lambo, the other some super fancy Benz. The meeting went very well and a week later they got a $75k job which is a small job for this huge GC. Probably just a trial run, so he will be putting his best guys on that job.

So the point of my story after saying all that. These fucking 2 kids come from absolute SHIT!!! I'm 11yrs older then them and my friends used to fuck their mother who was old enough to be my friends mother at the time lol. She was/is a drug addict/alcoholic whore that was known to bet her pussy in a game of pool at the neighborhood bars. She would beat the fuck out of these 2 daily like bad, draw blood, black eyes, bruises, kick them out of the house at 12, do drugs in front of them. These 2 never gang banged as they lived in a decent neighborhood, they grew up on the same block as my Wife. The street smart one tried, but we didnt let him get too involved. So he sold some weed and did some other shit as a teenager. Now these 2 are rubbing elbows with multi millionaires and are doing very well for themselves. I love seeing shit like that!!

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Was kicking it at my Wifes cousins shop holiday party in Bensenville. Him and his brother own a union insulation company. The one brother with the gift of gab/street smart was a union electrician for 15yrs, the book smart brother who is married to a Dr started the union insulation company 7-8yrs ago, knowing nothing at all about the business. He offered his brother half the company to stop working for the electricians union and jump ship to start doing sales and PM. He did it, and in the first year of being there took the company total sales from $900k per year, to just over 2 million per year. Within the next year they are going to open a union electricians shop and HVAC shop as well. All thats already in the works. They had a bunch of PM's from general Contractors at this party as well, every single one of them left with a $350 bottle of liquor lol.

He was telling me when he first jumped ship, these GC's would use them as a last resort or just throw them small shit. Once he started doing the sales, he started showing up to meetings with expensive ass bottles of liquor, taking these guys to fancy steak houses, Cubs/SUX games etc. Now he is starting to get a ton of bigger jobs and are usually the first ones called lol. He told me he had a meeting with the CEO and VP of some huge fucking GC 3 weeks ago and one pulled up in a half million dollar Lambo, the other some super fancy Benz. The meeting went very well and a week later they got a $75k job which is a small job for this huge GC. Probably just a trial run, so he will be putting his best guys on that job.

So the point of my story after saying all that. These fucking 2 kids come from absolute SHIT!!! I'm 11yrs older then them and my friends used to fuck their mother who was old enough to be my friends mother at the time lol. She was/is a drug addict/alcoholic whore that was known to bet her pussy in a game of pool at the neighborhood bars. She would beat the fuck out of these 2 daily like bad, draw blood, black eyes, bruises, kick them out of the house at 12, do drugs in front of them. These 2 never gang banged as they lived in a decent neighborhood, they grew up on the same block as my Wife. The street smart one tried, but we didnt let him get too involved. So he sold some weed and did some other shit as a teenager. Now these 2 are rubbing elbows with multi millionaires and are doing very well for themselves. I love seeing shit like that!!
Respect that hustle

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I think that’s the difference between some of us though. Like they didn’t have shit and they were ok, so they risked it all and it paid off. Some of us don’t have the balls to do it, and risk it all and fail. I know I’d be nervous as hell to lay it all down on a gamble, but who knows, maybe one day I will.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I think that’s the difference between some of us though. Like they didn’t have shit and they were ok, so they risked it all and it paid off. Some of us don’t have the balls to do it, and risk it all and fail. I know I’d be nervous as hell to lay it all down on a gamble, but who knows, maybe one day I will.
What business are you starting ?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Wife and I are really serious about Amazon delivery trucks
I’ve dug pretty deep into it a couple of years back. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Sure you can make a living off it, but thinking your going to make more than you do now without putting in 14hr days then your kidding yourself.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Got some sad news yesterday, it's been on my mind. My neighbors wife walked over to tell us in case we had noticed her husband, my friend, has not been to work the last few months, we had not noticed, it's because he is having a hard time with
alzheimer's. ?

It was like getting hit in the gut hearing that, he is my age. They have two girls, one first year college, the other a senior in high school.

In any event, health is wealth. Enjoy every day, try not to sweat the small stuff.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Got some sad news yesterday, it's been on my mind. My neighbors wife walked over to tell us in case we had noticed her husband, my friend, has not been to work the last few months, we had not noticed, it's because he is having a hard time with
alzheimer's. ?

It was like getting hit in the gut hearing that, he is my age. They have two girls, one first year college, the other a senior in high school.

In any event, health is wealth. Enjoy every day, try not to sweat the small stuff.
Alzheimer’s is so brutal. My coworker just lost his wife to it Sunday. She got to the point where she forgot how to swallow.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
alzheimer's. ?

Very unfortunate

• Sad
Reactions: Spivitz

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Wife and I are really serious about Amazon delivery trucks
Had a ex-coworker who did some delivery contract work with FedEx in orland parks hub. He started with one truck , then he purchased a few more routes / trucks from others doing the same, hired drivers, filled in when needed, and then sold his routes to another person who would just buy organized / good staffed / liked by FedEx routes. Hours he said were brutal at times during the holidays, but made out really well when he sold them off.

Thread Info