🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Speaking of vacations, we usually book our January vacation in the summer time with the usual 15-20 people that go with us.
We havent booked shit and there hasnt been much talk about it. I'll see a few of the people tomorrow and we are going to ask them whats their plans.
I told the Wife we are going somewhere with or without our normal group. Maybe back to PR, rent a car and an Airbnb like last time. But this time go travel the island every day. Couldnt do that last time due to Covid, they had a curfew and a ton of shit was closed. We have looked at prices and god damn has shit went up, I'm thinking these fucks are trying to recover from Covid by raising prices. Just an example, the resort we usually hit in Mexico, normally we can go for $1600 pp on the high end all inclusive. That fucker is like $2k pp right now for the exact same time we travel every year
They are definitely trying to make up for all the COVID loses.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I don't want to see real Mexico. I just want to stay at my whitewashed resort and not do a God dammed thing for a week and pretend I'm cultured by saying I'm in Mexico staying at a Spain owned resort
You 100% need to leave the resort to at least check out 5th ave in the evening. I would HIGHLY suggest seeing/experiencing real/authentic Mexico if you had a guide like Izzy. If you 2 happen to be down there at the same time again, take him up on the offer
I've been with friends all over real Mexico multiple times including a 2 week stay and those times have really made me want to retire there.

Reactions: IZZy and DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
You 100% need to leave the resort to at least check out 5th ave in the evening. I would HIGHLY suggest seeing/experiencing real/authentic Mexico if you had a guide like Izzy. If you 2 happen to be down there at the same time again, take him up on the offer
I've been with friends all over real Mexico multiple times including a 2 week stay and those times have really made me want to retire there.
He was down there 1 time at same time and I shoulda had him pick me up

Reactions: IZZy and Shawn1112

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
sniffing lady gaga GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info