🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Somebody sign up jimbos work phone to get telemarketing calls. He's not occupied enough.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Not sure Japan is gonna work though, tickets are $$$ and apparently their not even close to being ready for tourists since they’ve been closed off to the world for the last two years
If I ever make it to Japan, a Tebori tattoo is in order. As I got a traditionally tattooed in Mo'orea.

Reactions: IZZy

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Speaking of vacations, we usually book our January vacation in the summer time with the usual 15-20 people that go with us.
We havent booked shit and there hasnt been much talk about it. I'll see a few of the people tomorrow and we are going to ask them whats their plans.
I told the Wife we are going somewhere with or without our normal group. Maybe back to PR, rent a car and an Airbnb like last time. But this time go travel the island every day. Couldnt do that last time due to Covid, they had a curfew and a ton of shit was closed. We have looked at prices and god damn has shit went up, I'm thinking these fucks are trying to recover from Covid by raising prices. Just an example, the resort we usually hit in Mexico, normally we can go for $1600 pp on the high end all inclusive. That fucker is like $2k pp right now for the exact same time we travel every year

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Speaking of vacations, we usually book our January vacation in the summer time with the usual 15-20 people that go with us.
We havent booked shit and there hasnt been much talk about it. I'll see a few of the people tomorrow and we are going to ask them whats their plans.
I told the Wife we are going somewhere with or without our normal group. Maybe back to PR, rent a car and an Airbnb like last time. But this time go travel the island every day. Couldnt do that last time due to Covid, they had a curfew and a ton of shit was closed. We have looked at prices and god damn has shit went up, I'm thinking these fucks are trying to recover from Covid by raising prices. Just an example, the resort we usually hit in Mexico, normally we can go for $1600 pp on the high end all inclusive. That fucker is like $2k pp right now for the exact same time we travel every year
VIM is having black Friday sale. Check it out

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info