🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Just hooked up the “Tushy” bidet. What a strange feeling having your asshole blasted with cold water.

But, afterwards, it was smooth cleanup vs the normal equivalent of smearing peanut butter into carpet.
Dont be a poor and get one with a hot water hook up.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Its a piece of cake. Even comes with the T to do exactly that, or it should unless you are buying some really cheap aliexpress bidet
It might be a future mod. Actually, the bathroom it’s in will likely be getting redone in the next year or two. So I’ll likely stick with the poor cold water until then. Although it’s not a far run at all ?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Fridge getting some PM tonight, it was slowly creeping up on the internal temps.

20220622_231851.jpg

Reactions: Jon01

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Fridge getting some PM tonight, it was slowly creeping up on the internal temps.

View attachment 123971
Same setup.

I noticed my outer perimeter of the fridge surface was hot. I let it ride for few weeks. Fridge was always ice cold. I finally checked it out... Mouse was stuck in the fan. Fan wasn't moving. Lmao.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Same setup.

I noticed my outer perimeter of the fridge surface was hot. I let it ride for few weeks. Fridge was always ice cold. I finally checked it out... Mouse was stuck in the fan. Fan wasn't moving. Lmao.
Any chance you have a handy tool or easier way to clean the inner circles of the radiator? Seems like the only way is with a strong air compressor.

I can do an ok job with what I have and a dryer vent brush but just can't get that "like new" clean lol.

Thread Info