💬 Off Topic 🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
My in laws live in Troy and 2 SIL live 20 minutes 1 east 1 wast of bowling green. I know 61 well. Cops do love it. It's curvy and hilly so they have lots of places to hide.
Yeah you're right, I remember that from going to BG for events back in the day.
After looking at the map more I think I'll head west from Knoxville on 40, then 24 from Nashville to Cape Girardeau and 55 north.

Heading out the door to drive to Minneapolis, sell a trans and grab a plane. Got a bag full of money and a full cup of coffee.

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
Dinosaur Cocaine GIF by HUPChallenge

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Sitting at MSP airport waiting on the bus to board.
Had a bit of an oh shit, about halfway up here I pulled my boarding pass up and saw boarding time was 915 not 945 like I thought.
Luckily the deezul Passat had the horsepower to get me here at 0850.
MSP airport security has their shit together, practically no line and zero bullshit which was nice.
Now sitting at the gate waiting for the mouth breathers to get on so I can claim my front row aisle seat.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Gotta hit up urgent care today. Woke up with little to no use of my left hand. I can make a fist and pull my wrist in, but nothing else. Can't open up fingers, cant lift wrist up. Can't even keep wrist up if I put it there.
Damn dude, good luck and keep us updated. Could you have slept on it funny? Was it numb?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
NICE.

How much did the trailer run you?
Tooooooooo much. Like 8k otd, and that’s factory direct with a discount. Bravo makes good stuff though. 16” OC, brakes even though it’s a single axle, everything underneath is coated thick af so it won’t rust, LED’s everywhere etc

Thread Info