giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Stellar.

My comcrap has dropped 3x in the last week. I'm seriously thinking about getting the cheapest AT&T circuit just to have it is a [slow] backup/failover. My router can do dual WAN for just this purpose, but I don't know how to set it up since I'm using my own modem which uses the MAC from my desktop for the DDNS.

Would open a new tech thread to get more insight from the pro's such as yourself, Thirdgen89GTA Thirdgen89GTA, and Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat .

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Another day, another video conference call.

Woman joined a town hall meeting (~110 people) with her laptop on her lap, while sitting on the toilet. After almost two years, how the fuck would you not realize your camera is on? :rofl:
Here's what makes it so bad, by default Google Meet disables the microphone when joining large meetings, but it doesn't turn off your camera/video. Every time before I join a meeting like that I make sure microphone and camera are disabled.

I don't get how people can be that ignorant after almost two years of doing the same thing. I know the person that did it, and know that the model laptop they have has a slide shutter for the camera, that they could have used. SMH

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Another day, another video conference call.

Woman joined a town hall meeting (~110 people) with her laptop on her lap, while sitting on the toilet. After almost two years, how the fuck would you not realize your camera is on? :rofl:
I have a couple of conference calls/team meetings a couple times a week with one of my bigger customers as we have several large projects coming up.
I usually call in as I'm not a fan of the team meetings on camera where I literally get asked 2 questions in the hour meeting. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago in one of these meetings, the guy that leads the meeting paused as he was in the middle of something. He had to tell one of the facilities guys 3 times within 15-20 seconds that he was on camera. It was like XXXXX your on camera right now, hey XXXXX did you hear me, then the 3rd time, XXXXX you are on camera. I heard him say, oh shit, MFer I guess that wasnt a good look. Rumor has it from someone I know that was on the meeting thru teams the guy was doing a bump of coke in his car while driving. Said person is suspended and waiting further outcome. I've known this dude for at least 15yrs and was shocked to say the least when I found out he was doing bumps. Did not expect that at all, as he is a part time bible beater and talks about going to church and other shit lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
There is not a chance in hell I could quarantine for 14 days. In summer maybe because there's stuff to do outside, winter, nofuckingway

This is day 3 and feels like day 10
I lasted 1.5 days in my room if that. I knew my Wife was going to get it, we had sex the night before I tested positive. Told my son and his GF to stay downstairs in the basement. I think I went to work on day 3, sent my whse guy out in the field and I worked 2-3 days that week in my whse just to get out of the house.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
This attic project sucks balls. Real low roof, like 18” between ceiling joists and rafters at the roomiest point. Shuffling around on my back laying like Superman trying to staple in baffles with roofing nails digging into my face.

Gave up on the arrow t50 hand stapler. Ran to HD, bought a MKE M12 stapler and an impact because it was the same price to buy the tool w/battery as it was for a battery and charger alone

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
If I let you goons come over to casa de gladiator…

Deezuz would have the PTO out of my ecobust exploder in less than 20 min for his SHO

Fester would spray paint Latin King’s crown on my garage door

Gomez would have his bondo meter out checking all my vehicles and running car faxes

Chester, well, we all know who would leave the upper decker

Conrad would login into my 401k and laugh in his one size too small muscle shirt wearing mandals

Daveo would karaoke 80’s rock bands

Lord Foil would make contact with Emma and open a portal to another dimension

Shawn would level my cabinet doors FTW

Boosted and offshore would drink all my G Fuel

Speed would prolly be the only one that would help me with foyer light but then he would crash on the couch and sleep for two days straight

giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Soon, imagine the sledding at 4500 feet
:wackit:

View attachment 109974
I seen an idiot on a toboggan have a probably 1” round spike go thru the bottom of his foot and out the top of his foot. He fainted as soon as he realized what he did, then my brother accidentally ran him over with his toboggan at full speed coming down probably a 250’ slide.

Didn’t know the dude. But the forest preserve near the original Super Dawg had toboggan slides and you could rent toboggans. We used to take the kids when they were little. This idiot who was like 18ish was trying to impress some girls he was with by doing dumb shit. Stuck his foot out to far and caught one of the wooden spikes that the slide was made of. I lol at him, then lol harder when my brother ran him over

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Found the ones we used to go to. Maybe 250’ overall?

Thread Info