giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Holy fucking shit the Nicor bill is going to suck this year. Actually just looked at it. The price for a thermal unit last year was .35 cents. It’s nearly .76 cents right now. My bill projection is higher than the coldest point last year.

Fuck this pandemic, this administration, and all this bullshit.
yup

1637782625311.png

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013

Literally just poured a fucking drink after looking at it all. I bet in the cold months I hit 300+ dollars in the really cold months. I’m fucking pissed right now.

But no…. Let’s focus on the stupid ass corona virus and have the current admin bitch about Trump who’s been out of office for a damn year.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Huge traffic jam on 90 w right now.

You should drive right past my work depending what exit you get off / on at.

If Arlington heights rd, let me know and I'll wave as you go past.
I'm thinking he is of 83 or Elmhurst rd somewhere
Told Megan I'm buying a wood burning stove for the "tile" room as I call it. Room stays frigid all the time, even in the summer.

About to buy a larger one for the whole god damn house at this rate.
Guy I use to know in Streamwood heated his whole house with one of those. But it was house like FESTER665 BADAZZTEALCOBRA so not a crazy amount of sq ft
He said only time he really used his furnace to supplement it was on extremely cold days.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Told Megan I'm buying a wood burning stove for the "tile" room as I call it. Room stays frigid all the time, even in the summer.

About to buy a larger one for the whole god damn house at this rate.
big issue is insurance with these guys.

I got a regular wood fireplace...Gonna try to get it checked before it really gets cold

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I'm thinking he is of 83 or Elmhurst rd somewhere

Guy I use to know in Streamwood heated his whole house with one of those. But it was house like FESTER665 BADAZZTEALCOBRA so not a crazy amount of sq ft
He said only time he really used his furnace to supplement it was on extremely cold days.

Why you gotta put me on blast for not having a lot of sqaure feet on this forum full of mansions? :s00ls:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Wait what? Your water heater is projecting to cost you almost 300 dollars next bill?

I’m confused. Is that like water type heat but not through a boiler?
It’s cool to have 2 furnaces until it comes time to pay the piper.

A home in my neighborhood has 3 furnaces. So koodos to them for the massive flex rofl.
Gas water heater, gas dryer (forgot about that), 2 gas furnaces and 5000sqft of conditioned space. Went from not running heat at all to both furnaces on.

• Wow
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info