🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Got bonus statement

giphy.gif

Dropped Passat off at DT to have tires rotated, gonna load some shit in the truck and off to the farm for more chop chop.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
if you got enough money you can get out of anything in Mexico and I mean anything.
Well we all know that, I'm just saying taking a shit outside in Mexico is probably not the wisest decision.
We paid out way out of a DUI and other shit in Juanajato, coming back from the titty bar at like 4am lol

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I have a friend that used to drive a beater dually. Would park in those spots just to block the other car in. With the wide rear-wheel wells the other car would get pinched in. He gave no fucks about it. Quite a few times someone irate would be yelling at him cause they couldn't get it. Would simply reply "you need to learn to park better, maybe it wouldn't have happened". He would walk up, slouched over, like crumpled up into himself, on purpose. When he stood up he was 6'8" and 325lbs. Not a single irate person would take it any further at that point. ?

• Haha
Reactions: Jon01

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Holy fucking shit the Nicor bill is going to suck this year. Actually just looked at it. The price for a thermal unit last year was .35 cents. It’s nearly .76 cents right now. My bill projection is higher than the coldest point last year.

Fuck this pandemic, this administration, and all this bullshit.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Holy fucking shit the Nicor bill is going to suck this year. Actually just looked at it. The price for a thermal unit last year was .35 cents. It’s nearly .76 cents right now. My bill projection is higher than the coldest point last year.

Fuck this pandemic, this administration, and all this bullshit.
giphy.gif

Thread Info