đź’¬ Off Topic đźĄ± Officially new Official Bored Thread

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I have a couple buddies who are 'roofers'.
All they do is bid the job, sub it to a crew and pick up the dump trailer full of old roof and the check when it's done.
They have the supplier drop the materials right at the job on 'roof day'.
Exactly what mine was. Guy subbed it out.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
do you have an accessible attic? isn't your basement open roofededed? you can fish some shit...

yes but since the house has been through multiple additions… very odd additions at that. every interior wall is packed with insulation or inaccessible without really having to drill holes all over or work around concrete foundation, cinder block, old door frame or windows. seriously I’ve found 2 exterior windows that were left in place and just covered over when the additional rooms were added. I have a crawl space that has an exterior window that looks into the rest of the basement. Lol!

Reactions: Yaj Yak

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Oh it’s already done. They’re cleaned up and gone as of 11am-ish. Dude already sent me invoice for the balance of what I owe.

Send him this back:
giphy.gif

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Muskies inc zoom meeting. Couldn’t make it to the in person. There’s some fucking boomer who can’t mute his mic playing Fox News on volume 10000 and yelling back and forth with his wife that he isn’t blocking her car in the driveway

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Muskies inc zoom meeting. Couldn’t make it to the in person. There’s some fucking boomer who can’t mute his mic playing Fox News on volume 10000 and yelling back and forth with his wife that he isn’t blocking her car in the driveway
People that say you shouldn’t use stereotypes are simply just wrong

GOBLESS

Thread Info