🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Dodge duallys are the hot-shotters. All the others are the empty nest boomers that bought a $200,000 truck/trailer combo.
giphy.gif

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Nice, wasn’t sure if every diesel was like that or not.

All of the HD trucks are from what I’ve come across. My TDI’s have all been the small nozzle which I hate. I had a situation or two with not being able to find a station that had the small nozzles when I was low on fuel.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Roofer seems like he’s riding the fence on this. Agrees shingle doesn’t look like sample but looks kind of like one of the photos on their website. He’s waiting to hear back from his supplier about the color now.

All I know is i either got a roof I don’t like for half price or it’s going to get fixed to the color I want. Put half $$ down before work started.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
All of the HD trucks are from what I’ve come across. My TDI’s have all been the small nozzle which I hate. I had a situation or two with not being able to find a station that had the small nozzles when I was low on fuel.
Like smaller than a standard diesel pump nozzle?
This is some hotdog in a hallway shit when I pump at the regular gas station diesel pump.
7F735D0E-B261-488E-AA96-4D4469F2E4D8.jpeg

Reactions: Outlaw and DEEZUZ

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Like smaller than a standard diesel pump nozzle?
This is some hotdog in a hallway shit when I pump at the regular gas station diesel pump.
View attachment 99959

Like the same size as a gasoline nozzle. What you have is what my cummins and 7.3 have, and my d-Max’s, 6.7’s, etc have as well as my old CUCV. But diesel cars like TDI VW’s, Cruze diesels, etc have a 1” gasoline nozzle sized hole because the tanks aren’t designed to vent fuel that fills that quickly. In suburban areas most of the nozzles are smaller, but end up in the fly over states and usually the diesel pumps are separate from gasoline and only have the 2” nozzles.

On more than one occasion I had to bounce between stations with the low fuel light on because I couldn’t find a station with the small nozzle. I ended up getting a funnel and leaving it in the spare tire holder so I could at least throw 5 gallons in and get me to a place where I could fill up.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
yeah I lived in cook county, land of conduit, my whole life but Now in McHenry. I fucking hate this NM crap. wife wanted to change around wiring like I did at the old house so a different outlet can be switched. Had to explain I can’t just pull new stuff because it’s not in conduit. I’d have to cut open the walls to fix all this and of course it’s in the old slat and plaster section of the house with textured walls from the 40’s that I’d never be able to replicate sooo…. Fuck a whole lot of that.

do you have an accessible attic? isn't your basement open roofededed? you can fish some shit...
Update on cross country Tesla trip, i70 is closed again in glenwood springs and they don’t think they can go around and still be able to charge and keep going. The next closest charger says they’ve all been occupied for 6 hours :bowrofl:

this would stress me out so fucking hard.

You forgot drum brakes out back too :bowrofl:

my fucking ancient leaf spring up front, leaf out back, excursion is even disks out back...

had some fuckface on a harley lane splitting on 90/94 near fort mccoy coming home sunday. i was waiting for all the tailgating vehicles around me to just DUNN DUNNN his splatted ass when he caught some karen changing lanes at the wrong time. wtf do you have a death wish bro? also wtf are you doing on that road anyways. blaze backroads jax teller you dooosh.

I'm not taking shots, just saying that I see that A LOT by me. Dudes walk around the square with their giant fucking dog, white oakleys, bragging about how much they spent on the dog and talk about breeding them. I can think of toooo many people that fit that bill.

Idk, I don't support breeding of animals for profit (small, huge, doesn't matter) when so many are living in misery, so that shit all rubs me the wrong way

1631627927838.png

The wife's uncle has a couple of those dumb little fucks (Frenchies). The things sound like they're constantly in pain with how they breathe and constantly snortling and seem to be gasping for air. Then he always keeps them in the basement because they're "so annoying" with said noises. He also (quite proudly, might I add) paid THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS for these stupid fucking dogs. WTF did you buy them for, then?

datsfuckedup.

also.

fuck frenchies:

Our new overlords want to send me to VA for an acquisition bought recently as a second pair of hands for a network cutover. Want me to fly there help with menial bullshit and fly back.

Think a meeting with my manager and the new overlords may be in order if they intend to have me flying all over the country. Something that isn't in my job description (yeah I'm pulling that card, sue me) and something I really don't want to do as part of my job. I don't mind local travel.

hellllllnaw.

i hated traveling so much and that was before child.

Bruh i'm 230 lbs, def not wearing a size medium

BRUH WE SAME

Don't know. I want nothing to do with long-distance travel.

YEP HOLD STRONG FUCK THAT SHIT.

Legit hate drunks. Too bad Darwin didn’t get him when he told the SUV

fuck you too !

UPDATE: Same boss who asked me about VA yesterday, emails me at 715 asking if I'm interested in going to GA Oct 3-6. Yeah no, I'm not playing this game.

HOLD THE LINE.

THEM FEELS.

The economy there is booming, but also means shit is getting expensive. At least no sales tax! Her family is in KC and my brothers family is all here. So I think she is saving to buy a house for cash here and is just gonna fly back and forth to Montana for the weeks she works. They change their mind a lot tho so who knows.

the economy booming out that way is really interesting financially.. because these commiefornian's are jettfucking the price of shit up out that way... they are bootttski'ing low income people.

buhbye restaurant/store workers, maintenance peopole/blue collar... etc... dumbfuck commiefornia retirement money

Carpet cleaning makes me realize how much I hate carpet.

Then the flipside is scratches/hair everywhere with hardwood/vinyl.

and that sound when babay falls on anything that isn't carpet. kinda hate tthat.

Hardwood everything but bathrooms. Repairable, refinishable multiple times, durable.

let that shit get beat up by kids and dogs, refinish a couple of times over the ownership of your home.

:werd:

i was amaaaaazed how much shit my hardwood at last house put up with.

but then also, had LVP downstairs that was tittttts.

hardwood:

1631628200379.png

LVP:

1631628228304.png

I hear luxury vinyl plank is all the rage nowadays

:werd:
I thought I used to like it, I’ve seen enough of it that it just looks cheap to me now. The higher end stuff is pretty good looking but you’re knocking on the door of hardwood prices at that point.

yep. but so durable and water won't hurt lvp. water hurts wood.

Did you know I pay less than $1100/yr on 10 acres

whatboutthem licenseplate costs doe

Thread Info