giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
did Whittingham meat run today...so worth it..Eisenburg Hot Dogs..brats/ribs/chops...the brothers have discovered our place....they hold up the line for 20 minutes
how much is this/that
bro thats too much..how 'bout 4lbs of this.......too much...how about this meat..."they" just cant decides....get out of the line..& move on..just sayin'
true story

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
did Whittingham meat run today...so worth it..Eisenburg Hot Dogs..brats/ribs/chops...the brothers have discovered our place....they hold up the line for 20 minutes
how much is this/that
bro thats too much..how 'bout 4lbs of this.......too much...how about this meat..."they" just cant decides....get out of the line..& move on..just sayin'
true story
Love Whiitingham. Their arrecharra isnt listed anywhere. Ask for it and it’s like $16lb and I promise you it’s the best arracherra you ever had. Only downfall is you have to clean it yourself. No need to run it thru a machine.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So that ride went south pretty quick. Trail from Morris to Seneca sucked. Decided to take roads back even though it was longer, and not as safe.

I’m a few hundred yards from 170 and the bridge is out. Had to pedal my ass miles out of the way, right into a storm. A little rain doesn’t hurt, but when it’s open plains and the lightning and thunder start, shit gets real.

Stopped on some farm entrance under a hickory tree for a good 30 minutes to weather out the worst of it.

Then it was country roads in the rain with cars passing at 55-65mph.

I’ve had some good ideas in my day, this, this wasn’t one of them.

I’ll post it up in the workout thread.
Some of the stats and route:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Mornin gang just finished breakfast, gonna chill a little bit then go check on the garden and snag whatever's ready to be pulled.
Once done with that I'm going to take grandpa's pick up to return a few 3 point attachments back to a buddy that loaned them to me.
Then head over to the other side of town around noon and pick up my new tig machine.
I'll probably spend the afternoon setting it up and fucking around with it.

Thread Info