💬 OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak
Sure you don’t want 6’s on the Dad Van?
Doing a quick double din head unit on it for my guy.

B6B356F7-3B62-493C-A3FE-19CA98E6A6FC.jpeg

CBDFA8CF-F594-481B-924B-E37AD393A79F.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Why do that people that live in the Midwest (right on lake MI in this case) have salt life stickers on their vehicle

I’ll never understand

you live 20 mins from the largest freshwater source on the planet. There is literally no salt in your life
I’ve always wondered wtf the meaning was behind those stickers. I fucking see them on everything.

Pork shoulder on the smoker, plan on being in my pool with cocktail in hand within a hour.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
“There’s a new COVID Delta variant. Everyone put on your mask.”

In the same breath “Cannot wait to go swimming in the ocean tomorrow.”

Me - You mean the same beach where there was shark sightings a few days ago?

“The likelihood of being attacked is very slim…”

Me - Logic and reason appears to be a lost art.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Serious question. So your company pays drivers above the normal rate and you get to use their trucks?
No sir, we pay by the load, but yes rates have skyrocketed. If you decide you want to get in to flatbed trucking I can 100% help you out. I do a LOT of business with the biggest flatbed carriers in the Midwest

I’d have to get more details on how to start out as a driver. One thing you for sure do not want to do is sign an agreement with CH Robinson or Swift, they pay nothing

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
No sir, we pay by the load, but yes rates have skyrocketed. If you decide you want to get in to flatbed trucking I can 100% help you out. I do a LOT of business with the biggest flatbed carriers in the Midwest

I’d have to get more details on how to start out as a driver. One thing you for sure do not want to do is sign an agreement with CH Robinson or Swift, they pay nothing
CH Robinson is hot garbage lol

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Just got home and showered. Fucking spent, it's 96* here today and we were sweating our asses off from 10-430.
Helped a good buddy clean out his grandparent's old 4 car garage that was packed full of shit.
I used my 1025R to fill 2x20 yard dumpsters with everything from random car parts to some a huge solid oak entertainment center that was sketchy as fuck to pick up and not dump on the tractor.
Then put the bush hog on the back of the tractor and cleared about an acre of 4-5' tall overgrowth.
He's gonna wait till fall and we'll get a mini-ex and tear the building down and clear the pad for him to build a shouse on.
Gonna have a couple beers, turn on Grand Tour and call it a night.
Gotta get up early tomorrow and run out to another buddy's place to return a 3 point auger and bit then go pick up my new tig.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
4 car garage, nice

It was at one point but it's about to fall in on itself, the derecho that came through here last year really did a number on it.
I had to be really careful with the loader on the tractor not to bump a couple 4x4's he screwed to the ceiling trusses as they were about the only thing holding it up.
To put it in perspective, it had a massive window air conditioner installed into a wall opening that I picked up with the loader to toss in the dumpster, when I pulled it away from the opening about 80% of the wall came with it.

• Wow
Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So that ride went south pretty quick. Trail from Morris to Seneca sucked. Decided to take roads back even though it was longer, and not as safe.

I’m a few hundred yards from 170 and the bridge is out. Had to pedal my ass miles out of the way, right into a storm. A little rain doesn’t hurt, but when it’s open plains and the lightning and thunder start, shit gets real.

Stopped on some farm entrance under a hickory tree for a good 30 minutes to weather out the worst of it.

Then it was country roads in the rain with cars passing at 55-65mph.

I’ve had some good ideas in my day, this, this wasn’t one of them.

I’ll post it up in the workout thread.

Thread Info