Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The former NWA member will have to keep paying the massive amount to Young until she remarries or enters into a domestic partnership — or unless the court orders otherwise at a later date.

Dre was also ordered to continue paying expenses for the Malibu and Pacific Palisades homes that the couple once shared, which makes sense as a source familiar with the case told Page Six that he owns these homes outright.

fuck :rofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I’ll pull my iPhone out anywhere no problem, iphones are actually super common there so he wouldn’t gather much attention from that.

the things you gotta be a bit more careful with is jewelry and nice watches.

I remember when I got mugged riding a bus home from school the robber wanted my $2 watch and pointed a gun to my face for it lol
Is your family originally from Mexico City?
I went to monterrey for work in ~2013 and they wouldn't let me go anywhere cool :mad: drove straight from the airport to ramos arizpe

I wanted to go to mexico monthly because the people I worked with were all there, but the company limited travel pretty severely to monterrey at that time
Huh, Monterrey is a blast dude, Ive been there a couple of times. I was there in 2012ish and either 16 or 17. One of my really good friends family is from there.
We would go out till the wee hours of the morning. Seen a baseball game there as well that was cool as shit. Order a bucket of beer and they literally come in a 5 gallon bucket lol. Titty bars are just as good there as they were in Michocan. Supposed to be going back in the next year or so for my guys kids baptism.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
He was probably thinking you white washed Mexican lmmfao.
What was the problem?
Lmao yeah they think they are tough because they are used to dealing with tourists only but I’ll pull their punk card and they don’t like it.

they have two lines for immigration one for Mexicans and one for foreigners, I always go to the Mexican line since I’m still a Mexican citizen and the line is always shorter but this guy said I had to have a Mexican passport to skip the line, I said here is my birth certificate then I am entering as a Mexican citizen bitch! lol

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Lmao yeah they think they are tough because they are used to dealing with tourists only but I’ll pull their punk card and they don’t like it.

they have two lines for immigration one for Mexicans and one for foreigners, I always go to the Mexican line since I’m still a Mexican citizen and the line is always shorter but this guy said I had to have a Mexican passport to skip the line, I said here is my birth certificate then I am entering as a Mexican citizen bitch! lol
2 of my buddies that go with us usually every year to Mexico. They also have dual citizenship and they go thru the Mexican citizen's line. Fuckers are always 2 beers in at the outside bar by the time we go thru lol

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
They were just being rude and I didn’t back down, I asked for their supervisor and then dude tried to take my passport from my hand I was like nah man you can’t do that.

it escalated from there:mamoru:
I swear for gvt positions like that they could pay people in authority instead of cash and would still have a line of applicants out the door. Shit's ridiculous

"No raise this year but now you can take people's cell phones for no reason" and half of them would be jacked.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I swear for gvt positions like that they could pay people in authority instead of cash and would still have a line of applicants out the door. Shit's ridiculous

"No raise this year but now you can take people's cell phones for no reason" and half of them would be jacked.

yup they are drunk on power, I’m normally super cool and I’ll go out of my way to cooperate but once they start with that attitude then it’s on.

In the US I have a little more restraint but in Mexico I know I can push it.

Thread Info