The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Caffeine #1

20210722_081405.jpg

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Great movie, I'd bet a lot of guys on here are to young to have watched it. I believe its from the early 80's.
Bad Boys with Sean Penn is another oldie but goodie. Filmed in Chgo and at the old St Charles juvenile detention center
Bad boys made me rethink on how to use 12oz cans to my advantage.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Great movie, I'd bet a lot of guys on here are to young to have watched it. I believe its from the early 80's.
Bad Boys with Sean Penn is another oldie but goodie. Filmed in Chgo and at the old St Charles juvenile detention center
I remember them filming bad boys on 18th st near my grandparents house. My cousin still has a picture of her and Esai Morales when he was filming the movie

Reactions: Shawn1112

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So Google fucked me last night.

I'm on my way home and I call burrito place and place order. I show up, wait in line, they say they have no order for me. Fuck.

So I look up my Google search history. It's the place I went to... I look at phone calls, it's the other burrito place in town 30 mins away.

So I called them and paid for my order I wasn't gunna pick up. They only made me pay half which was nice.

So yea ended up with McDonald's.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
We installed those seats in your picture about 6-7yrs ago lol
Have fun dude, we will be finalizing our January trip this weekend over cocktails in our pool.
Got about 10-12 people coming over so we can get everything dialed in.
Really haha

thanks! It’s more of a business trip but as always I’m making the best out of it, only flying to Cancun because it’s cheaper this way, I’m actually going to Mexico City, I’ll only be in Cancun for a few hours.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Really haha

thanks! It’s more of a business trip but as always I’m making the best out of it, only flying to Cancun because it’s cheaper this way, I’m actually going to Mexico City, I’ll only be in Cancun for a few hours.
Mexico City is one place I want to visit, but have been warned by Mexican friends that its really not that safe. That was 7-8yrs ago, has it changed?
My Mexican friends said they wouldnt go there unless they really had to.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Mexico City is one place I want to visit, but have been warned by Mexican friends that its really not that safe. That was 7-8yrs ago, has it changed?

You would be the last person on here I imagined would say "Imma not go there" for sure.

Have heard some shit about Mexico City though. One of the girls in back told her son who also works here when he went to Mexico and his connection was in Mexico City that he was forbidden to leave the airport so I assume there are some bad spots.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
It’s just like any big city there is places where you should stay out of unless you know someone there.
You’d be just fine just use common sense and stay in the touristy areas, don’t use public transportation and don’t wear anything too flashy.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You would be the last person on here I imagined would say "Imma not go there" for sure.

Have heard some shit about Mexico City though. One of the girls in back told her son who also works here when he went to Mexico and his connection was in Mexico City that he was forbidden to leave the airport so I assume there are some bad spots.
I have heard exactly that about catching connecting flights. Also heard what Izzy said about nothing flashy or pulling out cash

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007

I mean Its true to an extent I was born there and grew up in some rough neighborhoods, but really it’s all relative though, if you are smart and lay low you won’t have any issues.

I wouldn’t be worried about Shawn but your average suburban white folk that don’t speak any Spanish yeah I’d stay inside the airport lol

• Wow
Reactions: Yaj Yak

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I mean Its true to an extent I was born there and grew up in some rough neighborhoods, but really it’s all relative though, if you are smart and lay low you won’t have any issues.

I wouldn’t be worried about Shawn but your average suburban white folk that don’t speak any Spanish yeah I’d stay inside the airport lol

That was the funny part, the woman who works here is from Mexico and her son speaks Spanish fluently.

I could picture him not paying attention to his surroundings though and be standing around surfing his brand new iPhone Max in front of a bunch of people though or something stupid like that so probably for the best that she told him to stay inside the airport. :bowrofl:

• Haha
Reactions: IZZy

Thread Info