💬 Off Topic ðŸ¥± Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Here has been the experience with the retards at mercedes:

Dealer she bought from hasn't reached out since she got the car over 3 years ago

Moron local dealer that we have to go to for service reached out a couple months ago with the "We can get you in a brand new car for the same payment" deal that every dealer/OEM should be able to offer if the car is in good shape and within mileage limits. Then they come back with "If you give yours back now we'll waive the $500 return fee and cover 3 of the 6 remaining payments, and your lease would go up $180/month". These dickheads literally had all the information in front of them, including mileage and condition, and couldn't even get close to what they said they'd do.

She tells them "You reached out to me, not the other way around, why would I return the car early if you're going to charge me for half the payments". Then the sales manager contacts her "I heard you reached out to us about a new e450 blablhbalhbla". Fucking dickhead, YOU CALLED US.

We price out the 5 and the x6, she calls naperville benz (where she got her car). Builds one, sends to them. 4 days later no response, she follows up, the salesman responds "$1300". That's literally it. No actual words, no context, no information on DP, no phone call, nothing.

Fuck off benz, hope she never gets another one

• Haha
Reactions: EmersonHart13

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
giphy.gif

Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid bro…

Jetta if u are a 16-19 year old girl in highschool

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Here has been the experience with the retards at mercedes:

Dealer she bought from hasn't reached out since she got the car over 3 years ago

Moron local dealer that we have to go to for service reached out a couple months ago with the "We can get you in a brand new car for the same payment" deal that every dealer/OEM should be able to offer if the car is in good shape and within mileage limits. Then they come back with "If you give yours back now we'll waive the $500 return fee and cover 3 of the 6 remaining payments, and your lease would go up $180/month". These dickheads literally had all the information in front of them, including mileage and condition, and couldn't even get close to what they said they'd do.

She tells them "You reached out to me, not the other way around, why would I return the car early if you're going to charge me for half the payments". Then the sales manager contacts her "I heard you reached out to us about a new e450 blablhbalhbla". Fucking dickhead, YOU CALLED US.

We price out the 5 and the x6, she calls naperville benz (where she got her car). Builds one, sends to them. 4 days later no response, she follows up, the salesman responds "$1300". That's literally it. No actual words, no context, no information on DP, no phone call, nothing.

Fuck off benz, hope she never gets another one

When we shopped payments with Naperville Benz the payments were out of line. She didn’t get the wow factor and I pay the payment. So I was like let’s keep it moving.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
:dunno: Stuff we had was white drum blue juice. Worked pretty good.
Had the same when I worked at Ziebart when I was 17. We scrubbed floors every Saturday, shit worked very good.
As soon as it starts its in gear ready to go. No need for idle. No heat or ac
Same, my 71 doesn’t have either as well. But putting AC in asap. It gets hot AF cruising that car.
Morning strokes!
Morning? Shit my day and I’m sure others is more than half over lol

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
When we shopped payments with Naperville Benz the payments were out of line. She didn’t get the wow factor and I pay the payment. So I was like let’s keep it moving.
It’s crazy that they get away with charging what they do, too much corporate money being spent on Mercedes. Even though you would think the service would be great. It’s not

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
It’s crazy that they get away with charging what they do, too much corporate money being spent on Mercedes. Even though you would think the service would be great. It’s not

U should have tried ST Charles Mercedes I’m sure they are willing too take that Naperville Benz business.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
U should have tried ST Charles Mercedes I’m sure they are willing too take that Naperville Benz business.

fuck those pole smokers.

bought a used sprinter from them that they did the PROMISED AT DELIVERY bullshit form for, for new tpms sensors all the way around.

fucking van didn't even have em. fuckin joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
How much running around are we really supposed to do for a car that’s less value than the bmw. Fuck that

benz dealers all suck

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

Best service dept and friendly and will jump thru hoops for u is hands down caddi of Naperville. They treat u like gold and are in and out with a loaner. I want to see how Volvo is

Thread Info