Made $175 in Bout 1.2 hrs yesterday.

Just rear brakes on a dooty

giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So my interview yesterday was the biggest waste of my time. Three interviews in a row. First guy was stoned and about 23 years old wouldn’t make eye contact with me . Second guy had just started with the company a month ago and had no clue about the company. The third guy was their boss and he spent the whole time telling me how awesome and smart he is. He was a condescending douchebag. His first question was “Do you know how to sell?” WTF? The job is in software sales and he kept bringing up I don’t have experience in that. I finally said to him. “ I get it, I don’t have software sales experience. I am not the right candidate.” He responds ” you have 30 seconds to pitch me why I should hire you” UGH. I asked him to clarify the compensation. I told him it would be a step back for me financially. The most worthless interview ever.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So my interview yesterday was the biggest waste of my time. Three interviews in a row. First guy was stoned and about 23 years old wouldn’t make eye contact with me . Second guy had just started with the company a month ago and had no clue about the company. The third guy was their boss and he spent the whole time telling me how awesome and smart he is. He was a condescending douchebag. His first question was “Do you know how to sell?” WTF? The job is in software sales and he kept bringing up I don’t have experience in that. I finally said to him. “ I get it, I don’t have software sales experience. I am not the right candidate.” He responds ” you have 30 seconds to pitch me why I should hire you” UGH. I asked him to clarify the compensation. I told him it would be a step back for me financially. The most worthless interview ever.

wwait was this the shit job that the person from linkedin reached out to you about?

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Did you whip out a bottle of Eternal...drink it slowly....look him straight in the eyes and go...

"I don't sell products................I am the product.".

Then threw him the peace sign and walked out?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
If it makes you feel better juano I wouldn't even call that guy back, much less give him the time of day or a meeting.

Wife and I both joke about the annoying salespeople/reps that reach out to us. Her in medicine, me in supply chain & logistics. She's had drug reps show up without an appt before and she sends them packing lol.

Reactions: Rent Free

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I'll never forget about the fuck soap salesman.

Came in for months adjusting our water/cleaner concentrate ratio til finally it was just the concentrate. Wouldn't clean our floors for fuck.

I did a engine swap and left the bay dirty and he came in to show us how to use his product.... There he stood, all 5'2 of himself, scrubbing his product into the oil stains with a broom, them mopping, then putting more down, then scrubbing with our brush again..

I dumped some simple green down and mopped it all right up and legit walked right out of the area.

He came and got the rest of his product the next week.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I'll never forget about the fuck soap salesman.

Came in for months adjusting our water/cleaner concentrate ratio til finally it was just the concentrate. Wouldn't clean our floors for fuck.

I did a engine swap and left the bay dirty and he came in to show us how to use his product.... There he stood, all 5'2 of himself, scrubbing his product into the oil stains with a broom, them mopping, then putting more down, then scrubbing with our brush again..

I dumped some simple green down and mopped it all right up and legit walked right out of the area.

He came and got the rest of his product the next week.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ZEP floor clean is the business thats what we used at the shop. At least that stuff isnt caustic and leave a crusty white mess on everything either.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
If it makes you feel better juano I wouldn't even call that guy back, much less give him the time of day or a meeting.

Wife and I both joke about the annoying salespeople/reps that reach out to us. Her in medicine, me in supply chain & logistics. She's had drug reps show up without an appt before and she sends them packing lol.
The thought of you and your wife drinking tap water and laughing about sales people does not make me feel better.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
To make things worse. I couldn’t sleep last night. I was legit pissed off about the interview. I was also excited for my son being at the NBA finals. Then the water thread. I couldn’t wind down with all the emotions I was experiencing. I finally fall asleep around 1:30. I wake up an hour later and find a two inch threaded needle stuck in my hand!!! WTF??? I was freaking out! Aliens? Emma the ghost child?? Is my wife trying to off me??? I really need some time off…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: IZZy and Rent Free

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
The thought of you and your wife drinking tap water and laughing about sales people does not make me feel better.
My wife drinks bottled water more than she should and it drives me nuts. I always tell her she's killing whales

Thread Info