• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Scheduled my covid shots. Fuck it. Leaving early from work to get them.1st one is today. Then "gonna not feel good tomorrow " using a sick day and hotshoting down to MO for the weekend. Then 2nd shot is july 1st. Then we have the 2nd and the 5th off for July 4th. Not planned but I'll take it :bowrofl:
Now that's the right way to schedule your covid shots lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
OffshoreDrilling OffshoreDrilling i bought one of these for last house and i liked it well enough for my garage.

It’s only 25” deep. I need 30”

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
My sick days to do with what I want. :h5:

I thought they also had to give you those extra days even if you didnt have them and felt sick from the shot?

I know Biden made some proclamation about it and the few people who didnt feel good after their shots here still got paid and it didnt go against their days off....

Felt like a chump for coming in and working.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I thought they also had to give you those extra days even if you didnt have them and felt sick from the shot?

I know Biden made some proclamation about it and the few people who didnt feel good after their shots here still got paid and it didnt go against their days off....

Felt like a chump for coming in and working.

Yeah idk. Some back door shenanigans going on. We get an off the books extra day of pto if we get the vaccine. So I'm burning a sick day tomorrow for the hell of it, but get it back off the books no matter what.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Been thinking of getting sand socks
Hand over your man card if you do lol
ive heard some brands of the plastic/resin decking get hot also, whatever the dude did our house's deck in, does not which is awesome.
My buddy has a HUGE deck built last year and a deck around half his pool with some sort of trex deck. Shit gets hot AF.
yeah and even white concrete can get hot enough to be uncomfortable
IDK, I have white concrete in my yard and in 20yrs I've never had an issue walking barefoot all summer long.
Same with waterparks, never had an issue
Anyone got any sort of deal on a butcher block counter or bench top? I’m being a cheap fuck, need something for the bench I made 30”x72”

best price I can find on anything is about $260 with tax picked up.
I could get something custom made 1.5" thick, you pick the laminate, edge, and corners. But it would be about $250

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Hand over your man card if you do lol

My buddy has a HUGE deck built last year and a deck around half his pool with some sort of trex deck. Shit gets hot AF.

IDK, I have white concrete in my yard and in 20yrs I've never had an issue walking barefoot all summer long.
Same with waterparks, never had an issue

I could get something custom made 1.5" thick, you pick the laminate, edge, and corners. But it would be about $250

yeah so my construction buddy saw it and was like this is "blah blah blah" it doesn't get as hot as the "blah blah blah" brand

and i was like OH. sweet.

and yeah, whatever mine is doesn't retain heat at all.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
yeah so my construction buddy saw it and was like this is "blah blah blah" it doesn't get as hot as the "blah blah blah" brand

and i was like OH. sweet.

and yeah, whatever mine is doesn't retain heat at all.
Nice, we are going to do a half wrap around the front side of our pool next year. Was going to do it this year until lumber prices skyrocketed. Currently have a 15x15 wood deck on the side of our pool that wraps like 25% of the pool. I'll probably be asking you next year what you have

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Nice, we are going to do a half wrap around the front side of our pool next year. Was going to do it this year until lumber prices skyrocketed. Currently have a 15x15 wood deck on the side of our pool that wraps like 25% of the pool. I'll probably be asking you next year what you have

ill try to figure it out here

Thread Info