🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I’ve been hooked on sparkling mineral water. This one in particular is delicious.
image.jpg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I bought my current home in April without sod. I was going to sod myself but before I could take a week of vacation to do it, the weeds grew out of the dirt like a jungle! I am talking four ft high sunflowers and shit. I had to rent a HD cutter then spray with roundup. I finally took a week off to do the lawn. First day I started digging a hole to bury my downspouts and threw out my back…UGH! Called a local landscaper, got a quote, sod was done in less than 72 hours. Spent the week chewing on muscle relaxers.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Saw some sketchyyyy shit on the way in. Old HD truck, probably a 6x12 single axle open trailer with a scissor lift on it. Scissor lift was easily 10' tall

Emergency lane change (didn't exactly see what caused it), then the trailer started whipping around like crazy. I thought it was gonna go over or spin him around but he made it to the shoulder and got stopped

Dude def needs new underwear

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That’s the plan. I’ve got too much yard to have a golf course. It would be endless maintenance DIY. Spray and pray.

yeah and then stay away from the lawn lords thread because it's overwhelming fuckin mad scientist chemistry shit goin' on in there.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Saw some sketchyyyy shit on the way in. HD truck, probably a 6x12 single axle open trailer with a scissor lift on it. Scissor lift was easily 10' tall

Emergency lane change (didn't exactly see what caused it), then the trailer started whipping around like crazy. I thought it was gonna go over or spin him around but he made it to the shoulder and got stopped

Dude def needs new underwear
giphy.gif

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
dude left his "pool roomba" for me, fuckin' thing rocks. it's amaaazing how well it does. and i also have an odd amount of fun watching it like tony hawk proskater up the sides of my pool

View attachment 91486
Yea that's big money unit.

Ours is just the sloppy mop type but it do good job.

But with center drains I can see already that we won't have to vacuum often at all

Reactions: Yaj Yak

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
dude left his "pool roomba" for me, fuckin' thing rocks. it's amaaazing how well it does. and i also have an odd amount of fun watching it like tony hawk proskater up the sides of my pool

View attachment 91486
Link me, I can't tell the model from the pic. in laws need one of these bad

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Link me, I can't tell the model from the pic. in laws need one of these bad

it's an aquabot brand, mine has wheels but a lot don't it looks like now

Thread Info