May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Last night at Sam's club. My Wife and I watched an Indian go to the cart corral, grab a cart and bring in back to his car.
He opens his trunk, pulls out what looked to be a can of lysol. He used at least half the can on the cart, I'm talking he bent down and was even spraying from the bottom side up. Then put on gloves as he was already wearing his mask and proceeded to go inside. We were fucking dying and he seen/heard us laughing at him.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
house update.

getting unpacked while moving in with an infant is next to impossible. it's like my wife or i are playing "keep the baby alive" while the other unpacks/puts away shit. at this rate ive got another two weeks. to get FULLY just unpacked. then it'll take some time to get all the tv's up with outlets run

garage floor is getting epoxied right now, but it should have been done by yesterday and walkable-on today, looks like friday will be the day.
first day they showed up an hour late, said they might come by sunday, didn't. showed up monday said they needed to grind more of my floor K then got told likely final coat tomorrow.

this part sucks because id love to just clusterfuck my garage with all our shit and move in from there buuuuutttt I can't

:fu:

but honestly small issues in the grand scheme. we love our new house, love all the additional space, love the hood. I'm really not missing boating at all right now. yet

it'll all work out and it's already fucking awesome :D:D:D:D

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
These assholes tryna order food at the drive thrus with masks on is udderly hilarious

I hear the poor lady ask "I'm sorry could you repeat that" then I watch the boomer stick his entire head out the window, his eyes are now closed cause his enunciation process has been set to kill, mask is riding up into his eyes... I'm dying.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
house update.

getting unpacked while moving in with an infant is next to impossible. it's like my wife or i are playing "keep the baby alive" while the other unpacks/puts away shit. at this rate ive got another two weeks. to get FULLY just unpacked. then it'll take some time to get all the tv's up with outlets run

garage floor is getting epoxied right now, but it should have been done by yesterday and walkable-on today, looks like friday will be the day.
first day they showed up an hour late, said they might come by sunday, didn't. showed up monday said they needed to grind more of my floor K then got told likely final coat tomorrow.

this part sucks because id love to just clusterfuck my garage with all our shit and move in from there buuuuutttt I can't

:fu:

but honestly small issues in the grand scheme. we love our new house, love all the additional space, love the hood. I'm really not missing boating at all right now. yet

it'll all work out and it's already fucking awesome :D:D:D:D
That’s awesome ?

Reactions: Yaj Yak

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
you're a braver man than I for building from ground up. I'm too ocd and indecisive. huge undertaking, especailly with a family :bigthumb:
Shit’s terrifying lol. Having to select every little teeny tiny detail. Where do the outlets go, what trim do you want around the windows and doors, what windows and doors do you want, pick every single light and fan in the house

gonna take up a lot of time over the next 9-10 months but it’ll be worth it

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
At least you have "something" and can prove your waiting. This guy didnt have dick!

I'm waiting for nothing :rofl:

the dealer i bought from, titled in Ohio, and didn't have me pay sales tax, but put what i paid on the title and put i didn't pay tax on the fucking title. soooo im just trying to not spend 1500 bucks on something here. :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yeah I need to plate mine still, rolling on plates registered to the honda that expired last year.

House construction down pmt and taxes due this month, i'm avoiding the BMV until june lol.

oohhh yeah cuz indiannnner "gets you" with vehicles right?

registered escalade yesterday.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
yeah i have no desire/need to go into the dmv. local license plate guy knows my name :bigthumb:
Dreading it here shortly. License expired a month ago. Also moving so don’t want to deal with those fuckers twice in two months.

my coworker moved down to Marseilles two weeks ago, he said the Ottowa DMV was dead when he went and got his shit fikksed. I’d rather sit in a car for an hour than stand in line with all these MF’rs outside

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Dreading it here shortly. License expired a month ago. Also moving so don’t want to deal with those fuckers twice in two months.

my coworker moved down to Marseilles two weeks ago, he said the Ottowa DMV was dead when he went and got his shit fikksed. I’d rather sit in a car for an hour than stand in line with all these MF’rs outside

Same, license is due at the end of June on my birthday, not looking forward to it at all.

Might do some research and see if driving an hour away saves me waiting in a stupid ass line at Schaumburg or Elgin

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Same, license is due at the end of June on my birthday, not looking forward to it at all.

Might do some research and see if driving an hour away saves me waiting in a stupid ass line at Schaumburg or Elgin
I thought you can make an appointment now to avoid all the standing around

Reactions: FESTER665

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

woodstock's normally pretty chill too buuuutttt sometimes it hasn't been :rofl:

but yeah. license yerrrfucked

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Thread Info