🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
What about these.

i dont have any experience with those

normally my situation is "hey we got a flat, okay go buy 2 new wheel/tires from menards and go rescue tom with the flat tire on the side of 41 in wisconsin"

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I get it. These are 2 mounted wheels and tires. Pretty cheap. My trailer barely gets used as is and sits alot.
i dont have any experience with those

normally my situation is "hey we got a flat, okay go buy 2 new wheel/tires from menards and go rescue tom with the flat tire on the side of 41 in wisconsin"

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1620142270685.png

Reactions: Jon01

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
At Walmart getting my 2nd shot and apparently my insurance ID card isn’t enough this time, funny because it was fine last time. This chick has been on the phone 10 mins and I have no clue what the fuck she’s looking for, now she’s calling another #

Retards

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
It’s cheaper to just negotiate and pay cash 99% of the time, I had a gap in coverage from switching jobs, kids had to get covid tested for school because one of them said he had a stomach ache, with insurance it cost me 60 bucks without insurance it was free, I’ve gotten blood work done with insurance they bill me 900 bucks and I have to pay a 400 dollar deductible, without insurance 100 cash

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
It’s cheaper to just negotiate and pay cash 99% of the time, I had a gap in coverage from switching jobs, kids had to get covid tested for school because one of them said he had a stomach ache, with insurance it cost me 60 bucks without insurance it was free, I’ve gotten blood work done with insurance they bill me 900 bucks and I have to pay a 400 dollar deductible, without insurance 100 cash
It’s legit mindfucking just how bad the US government has messed up our healthcare

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
If he's in his car I bet he already burned the horn up honking at this dumb bitch about the insurance card
Bruhhh I was reminded why I avoid merrillville. While i was waiting for the chick that was glued to the phone trying to find an alternate ins card that doesn't exist....i figured fuck it, i'll order chipotle through the app. Ok wont' be done for 10 more mins per the app, i'll grab starbucks from down the street to kill a few minutes

Turning left (east) out of that starbucks is like a death race as it is. So while I'm waiting to turn left out of the bucks parking lot (shown below), car is sitting with his left signal on and appears to want to enter the parking lot. No traffic at that moment...yet he's not going anywhere. I honk, person behind him honks. He then starts to pull a U turn (also shown below) but can't make it and looks at me like I need to back up. Naturally there's zero fucking chance I'm moving, you can do a 3 point turn in traffic like the fucking retard you are or you can hit me. Those are your two options. There's a giant empty parking lot 100' ahead of you but you want to u-turn here in the middle of a shitload of traffic on a 2 lane road w/ median

1620148801645.png

This is the only rage-inducing traffic experience I'm currently willing to type out, there are a few more. M'ville is such a dumpster fire

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
That is why we do HSA now too. no insurance between jobs.... 3k HSA pillow to fall on if anything comes up.

Thread Info