🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Sister in law when living with us, didn't latch our gate. Dog got out. SPD picked her up. Took her to golf rose. Even though she had tags on with our number. Golf rose wouldn't let me pick her up till the next morning, and I had to have her rabies shot paperwork faxed over from my vet, even though she had the tag. I also had to pay to have her chipped, which all it does is give the vet a phone number to call if your pet is picked up. Even though she had a tag with our number on it. $175 to get her out if I remember right. Counter bitch kept calling her a stray. No cunt, she is not a stray.

Ah.... I think Golf Rose is where all PDs take animals they pick up by default, so I don’t blame them for it.

First I’ve heard of them requiring a chip, but mine have had them since they were each fixed so mine have always had them essentially.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
GLADIATOR GLADIATOR
something to think about,not sure if Im selling..dealer offered 10k..after he seen it offer went up to 14K,wtf
2015 Mitsu,23k on odo..still smells new.(makes price go up),lol..myDD..new brakes..perfect condition,designed to haul water
wish you the best man.

go ahead Beast beat it up,its a nice DD with zero probs,I still like it

Thanks, We already have a small suv for the wife really want a mid size pick up.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Agreed.

Sorry juano, I don't think you're in a position to have a funish type car like a SHO. not reliable and not good on miles. Something small goes wrong and you're at the mercy of a good/quick mechinc.

Get a foreign car with n/a setup. Very dependable.

Cars like SHO's and Deezul pick ups are not good daily driver work cars...
What’s wrong with daysil Colorado ?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Ive never heard it was a law. Mine arent chipped and no dog I ever owned the last 20yrs have been chipped.
I would think if it was a law, the vet would mention it

Golf Rose told me ot was required for her to get one because she was brought in by the police. But not sure if it was an in house rule, a Streamwood thing, or how wide spread rule it went. But they treated me like complete shit. Like I let her wander out all night.

• Wow
Reactions: Shawn1112

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Screenshot_20210223-070604_Amazon Music.jpg

Take me back to when this was new

Thread Info