OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
9DD4DA5E-C495-456C-9C31-A677973A841B.jpeg

swiped an ego electric mower off the curb today. Looks like some lazy bones pulled apart the controls and did the “pop the hood on the side of the road and look at at the engine helplessly” routine. Either something dumb like the microswitch or speed pot is broken or a spring jumped out. I took the power head and motor controller +harness out of it. It’ll probably collect dust in the basement for a year and I’ll toss it to the trash. Just craving doing some hillrod shit.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Didn’t know it reset like that....Nice that you’ll get to max out!
Yeah. My season battle pass resets every ~40 days, battle pass gives you extra rewards for ranking up, weapons, characters, skins, in game coins, ext. But also every season, if you are above 55, brings your character level back to it, character level maxes at 155. Its like auto prestige.

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Yeah. My season battle pass resets every ~40 days, battle pass gives you extra rewards for ranking up, weapons, characters, skins, in game coins, ext. But also every season, if you are above 55, brings your character level back to it, character level maxes at 155. Its like auto prestige.

Can you ps4 guys party up with box guys on MW?

Thread Info