đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

2 of my Nephews love BMW's and they both own a couple of them. The younger one has a really nice clean Beamer (not sure what series). But pulls up last week with fucking things on the roof to transport probably surf boards or ski's IDK lol. I asked why he did that dumb shit, he said it looks cool.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
But theres hookers on the drive into work. I dont get that perk here. :rofl:
Oh there is much more than that lol. Had one of them whores showing me a nice set of tits this morning. Thought about going back around the block to get you guys a pic until I seen a cop. Usually if a cop see's you twice over there, your getting pulled over.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
giphy.gif

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I saw you on last night..... Just wanted to knock out another level on Fall Guys so was ripping through games though. Need to hit 40 before the new season comes.

MW is similar seasons. season rank goes up to 100. season ends in ~3 days. i will hit 100 tonight. i get 2-3 ranks a night at least.

Reactions: FESTER665

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
no more clean caprices around? i thought you really liked yours. or was it to much BS to get rid of DOD, and add all the extra goodies you did to it.
Shot up in price. Easily $3k more than I paid with 20k more miles. I really did like mine but not going to pay $12-13k to have the same thing I already had and then have to spend another $1500 to do a dod delete and shit.

Ive been looking for an 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon and Silverado/Sierra to replace it with. Level it, put some all terrains on it, maybe a basic bitch cam and headers and then daily it. I think a family friendly softroader for some easy trails out here would be fun. My daughter loves driving in the car but I think the blazer is a bit too harsh for her currently.

Thread Info