🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Fuuuuuuuuu, I've done a prednisone pack, cortisone seems preferable to basically all other options save for time and therapy.

Fuck doing surgery on your spine
It took two shots onto my spine under X-ray. I think they were epidurals with steroids. 4 months with a chiro and physical therapy. I spent the first two months laying flat on the floor. I couldnt stand/walk or sit up more then 10min. My pain went from my back down out my toes. 5 years later my foot still feels asleep half the time but I'm not in pain.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Fuck doing surgery on your spine
It took two shots onto my spine under X-ray. I think they were epidurals with steroids. 4 months with a chiro and physical therapy. I spent the first two months laying flat on the floor. I couldnt stand/walk or sit up more then 10min. My pain went from my back down out my toes. 5 years later my foot still feels asleep half the time but I'm not in pain.
Sounds like facet injections? I had two as well, between C6/C7 and C7/T1. That sucked. The pain, even with a local, was so great I almost passed out. BP was 80/40, had to ask them to tell me a joke to take my mind off the pain.

They say with facet injections the higher in the spine you go the worse the pain at that time, but the less you feel when you leave. So lower back wouldn’t hurt much during procedure, but you be fucked for hours while recovering.

I waited the required 30 minutes then walked across the parking lot back to my office, didn’t feel a thing.

Of course it didn’t do me any good except making my wallet lighter.

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Mine was lower back. I made him stop 3/4 through the first time. The pressure was so much it felt like someone parked a bulldozer on my leg. It felt like my whole leg was going to pop open. Never felt anything close to that before.

The first time helped and I felt alot better for a week or two. I think it gave the nerves time to stop being so irritated. The second time it didnt do much for me.

I did the 30min wait but wasent fucked up after. In fact even though I had someone with me, I drove home.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Mine was lower back. I made him stop 3/4 through the first time. The pressure was so much it felt like someone parked a bulldozer on my leg. It felt like my whole leg was going to pop open. Never felt anything close to that before.

The first time helped and I felt alot better for a week or two. I think it gave the nerves time to stop being so irritated. The second time it didnt do much for me.

I did the 30min wait but wasent fucked up after. In fact even though I had someone with me, I drove home.
I have zero intentions on doing that again. Still need to figure out what the problem is though. The constant pain is becoming chronic.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Didn't you already move all of your stuff? Why not fly?

That's a loooong ass trip

Rona Flying no thanks. Fuck your mask Karens.......
Id much rather drive my car.
Kids are in online school nonsense so Ill drop them off at my moms for the week on my way to Grand Forks. Theyll have fun at the lake and on the farm.

Wifes still in "training" so shes not WFH yet. By the end of the month she will be. No sense leaving kids here when shes gotta commute yet either.

I severely miss open black top and county roads. However not nearly enough to move back to any place that gets below zero screw that.

Next "drill" trip back in the winter Ill drive the pickup again since the clowns in my unit are wanting my to bring a pickup box of Yeungling back again too. :rofl: Not this time sorry guys. :io:

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Whats on the menu today, I would be eating everything and anything that is my favorites.
Cause you know damn well, you wont get food like we have down there especially pizza

Working, tying up a few loose ends.
I always eat safely before a road trip.

Hard boiled egg for breakfast, chicken breast for lunch, American Sub for dinner.

Definitely don't need to have a grumbling shit storm on a 630 mile cruise cause I decided to have grease for lunch and grease for dinner....

Down there we have Kroger, Sam's Club, Costco etc
Plus, cows everywhere Man
Aka BEEF

Already know where to go to get Dat USDA Prime
20200815_143902.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
WHAT??? As big a dude as you are, you cant tolerate pain?
How the hell did you get that big ass tat on your chest?
Almost absolutely zero pain tolerance I said it several times I do not have daily pain like everybody else at the end of work day my feet don't hurt my back don't hurt my hands don't hurt I have absolutely zero pay daily problem with that being is when I do ache or you have something sore I'm absolutely f****** miserable

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Jesus fuck. There’s a cricket in my office that won’t shut up. It’s not a regular “chirp chirp, chirp chirp” either. This thing is straight up cracked out NON STOP chirping sounding like a squealing alternator bearing.

Thread Info