đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I want to camp out at Area 51 for a weekend just to see what flies around out there. It's only about a 7 hour drive for me.
That actually sounds interesting... I'd bring my DSLR and the biggest zoom lens I have, or could rent, just to see what I could get shots of, even if they're already known craft.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
That actually sounds interesting... I'd bring my DSLR and the biggest zoom lens I have, or could rent, just to see what I could get shots of, even if they're already known craft.

Yea, I'm all about the experience as opposed to the results. Think it would be cool.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Play stupid games, win great prizes. Asshat finally got nailed. Though unless CS is able to write tickets in a matter of minutes, he didn't get one :(

AMAZINGLY, he took off in his minivan and chirped the tires WHILE the plain wrapper had someone else pulled over not 50' away. Cop threw him a dirty fucking look.

Edit: forgot to mention, cop was hauling ass catching up to him. The bike was so loud, or asshat is just that ignorant he walked away from the officer and into his garage. I was so waiting for a taser to be deployed!!! Dammit! Robbed of the spectacle, had DSLR ready to go with 4k video, too. :mad:

JL2_3642.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I need to get my Sidi Vertigo Corsa's re-soled. The rubber is so hard and slick I can't wear them. My feet slide right off the pegs. The replacement soles are damn near impossible to find. There is only one US importer and the supply chain is SNAFU cause of COVID. I was going to wear them for the GLD in October, but if I can't get them re-soled then I'll have to get a new pair of boots.

Replacement soles - $20-30.
Boots (of quality) $200+
:mad::mad::mad:

Thread Info