🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Looks good. Must not be super nose heavy. Those trailers are tanks.
those fuckers will go 80 no problem :io:

Empty they’re atrocious, weighted they’re not that bad.

Thanks for the info TCG friends. That Thunderbird is forsure ass heavy with the Cloth top folded down behind the seats and the fiberglass top on. Plus I have trunk full of tools too.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Thanks for the info TCG friends. That Thunderbird is forsure ass heavy with the Cloth top folded down behind the seats and the fiberglass top on. Plus I have trunk full of tools too.
I did a 2000 mile round trip with one and it was fine. My old shit box Silverado got like 12mpg towing at 75+ (as much as I could) and my Buick is a heavy fucker.

edit: aww were friends

1596729346724.gif

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
my favorite outlook thing right now is comcrap marketing ad emails are getting through my junk/clutter mail filter because they put RE: in the subject line :rofl:

My current outlook thing is not getting emails from my boss, either Outlook or the server keeps blocking her emails...even though it's in the same organization :fu:

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
If you use O365/2016, always check for updates.

I JUST got off the phone with someone whose emails weren't sending. Office had updates. Magically Outlook started working after it was done. I can't tell you how many times this and various other Office related issues were caused because it had updates pending.

I've never seen a more flaming pile of shit piece of software like Microsoft Office.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
If you use O365/2016, always check for updates.

I JUST got off the phone with someone whose emails weren't sending. Office had updates. Magically Outlook started working after it was done. I can't tell you how many times this and various other Office related issues were caused because it had updates pending.

I've never seen a more flaming pile of shit piece of software like Microsoft Office.
And you'd think it would get better over the years....

Nahhhh Microshaft just keeps bloating the fuck out of it with stupid features

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Buddies Wife that I'm using for our refi. Just emailed me, we are going to be locked in at 2.5% on a 15yr mortgage.
Thats cutting our rate by more than half!!!! Last month when we first started talking she said it would be around 3%. Not sure what changed between now and then and didnt ask, lol. Still in the early stages, but she said that the 2.5% wont change. I'd have to double check with the Wifey as she pays all the bills, I dont even look at them, lol. But pretty sure that will save us in the neighborhood of $500 a month.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Only two that are truly worth a shit IMO are LibreOffice and OpenOffice. They're free but lack some of the more powerful features of MSOffice. Mainly Excel stuff.
Good to know. Most of the more advanced stuff in all of their products wouldn't get used. None of us have the skills to do anything advanced, lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Now that makes for a fantastic multi-purpose trailer, especially converted into a fantastic Multi- kayak trailer.

How much does something like that trailer go for?

it works so well.

it'd be really overkill for a kaaaak trailer since it can hold 6000 lbs

they're around 3k.

Ohhhh snappss!

It's your favorite!

Yaj Yak Yaj Yak

View attachment 64231

giphy.gif

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

GLADIATOR