Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Lol Walmart bike. Raise your seat dummy.

I called literally every LBS and the responses were "You can put in a reservation." Ok cool, what's the time line look like. "Uh, next SPRING." Thanks no thanks.

Trek, Giant, Specialized, fucking anything. So Walmart had this and it's $250 and it works just fine besides the clutch which I found the fix already. So, until everyone stops losing their collective fucking mind and thinking this shit is worth double, this is what I got for now.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I called literally every LBS and the responses were "You can put in a reservation." Ok cool, what's the time line look like. "Uh, next SPRING." Thanks no thanks.

Trek, Giant, Specialized, fucking anything. So Walmart had this and it's $250 and it works just fine besides the clutch which I found the fix already. So, until everyone stops losing their collective fucking mind and thinking this shit is worth double, this is what I got for now.

What’s the concern?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So the Wifey grabbed some CBD Oil pills or whatever they are called. Someone at her work recommended them for my back pain issues and lack of sleep. Dispensary told her I should take 2 of them 1hr before bed. I did not sleep at all, I woke the Wife up for a piece of ass at like 2am thinking that might help, no luck. It helped somewhat with my back, but had a reverse effect on me for sleeping. Its like they were speed or coke in a pill form, lol.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

I've been past the Prairire Path Cycle in Winfield a number of times and they usually have a line of new bikes just sitting outside waiting for sale. Haven't been in the store to see what is there as well. I purchased my last two Trek FX 7.3's from them.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So the Wifey grabbed some CBD Oil pills or whatever they are called. Someone at her work recommended them for my back pain issues and lack of sleep. Dispensary told her I should take 2 of them 1hr before bed. I did not sleep at all, I woke the Wife up for a piece of ass at like 2am thinking that might help, no luck. It helped somewhat with my back, but had a reverse effect on me for sleeping. Its like they were speed or coke in a pill form, lol.
Question is, did you make it the full eight seconds or did they inadvertently ramp up your performance and have you scrambling for the gate in four seconds?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Almost ready to head back to VA. Pickup box is packed to the top of the bedrails with junk too.

Should pull decent I hope. Truck isnt squatting at much as I thought it would.

View attachment 64209
Should do well on fuel usage, since U-Haul says not to exceed 55 MPH with their trailers. Isn't it stamped on the front side of the wheel arches so you can see it in your mirrors?

I am curious to know what kind of mileage you will average over what speed (60, 70, 80?) for like a tank or two of gas though.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Should do well on fuel usage, since U-Haul says not to exceed 55 MPH with their trailers. Isn't it stamped on the front side of the wheel arches so you can see it in your mirrors?

I am curious to know what kind of mileage you will average over what speed (60, 70, 80?) for like a tank or two of gas though.
giphy.gif

or less at anything above 70.

Thread Info