The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
d9d28a7279b948ff73d379b69ac5ece2.jpg

Love this color red

If someone decides to key my fbody o would paint it this color.

75fea22d624b3bc62b93d056907ee46b.jpg

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Couldn't stand it today, and actually got out of the house and did some site inspections. Basically just walking around empty buildings and taking pictures of everything, climbing on the roof blinding myself (fucking white roofs), and finding things that need to be fixed/redone. Now I have to sort through the 500 pictures and upload it into a report...should take me the better part of 3 days :fu:

Now I have to go home and write up some capital spend forms for some upcoming projects. Woo getting some LED lights, new parking lot, new RTU, and some upgraded chiller boards.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Least expensive one is 5k

What I will say about Chicago Motors is that you aren't going to get any junk. They detail the shit out of the cars, put good tires on them, and will even work with you if you want a specific color, wheel/tire, interior combo. I was able to get a full cloth (even back seat), full carpet, with a good set of RS-A's (even though they are a complete shit tire). Biggest issues I had with the car was the peeling paint on the roof (no fucks given) and having to do the serpentine idler pulley which took all of 5 minutes to do. They are just STUPID easy to fix and work on...only time it ever went to "the shop" was for tires or alignment.

Thread Info