🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I have none of this stuff. not gonna bother at this point

We sold our old place back in December. Moved out in September. Saved a few g and paid down some debt and currently under contract for new place. *Fingers crossed* we did really well on the starter home we bought in '11. No doubt the equity is allowing us to stay comfy in a bigger place. I'm over crashing with my folks

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Reactions: Bub

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Yeah I could not live with my in laws or parents, lol. Good luck to you sir

It is magical to see your folks interact with your kids the way they did you, I know my parents are over the moon having their grandkids in the house and that helps. Beer heals the rest of the stress.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
It is magical to see your folks interact with your kids the way they did you, I know my parents are over the moon having their grandkids in the house and that helps. Beer heals the rest of the stress.
Personality/interaction wise it’d be just fine with the wife’s parents. But total lack of space and privacy...nopenopenopenope

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
But my house is also inefficient as fuck
Same, need all new windows. House still has original aluminum framed ones.

Also found that there is no insulation above the garage, and there is a LARGE pass thru into the attic for the rest of the house. That does not help.

Guess I’m buying some rolls of fiberglass soon.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I legit am at the point of not understanding your issue. You have heated seats, and remote start, and it isn't negative fifty eight degrees. Wtf is the problem lol
Bro, you didn't know cars are not made for the cold??? Only diesels!

Cars need to be started every 4 hours for them to survive the harsh single digit cold we get!

:s00ls:

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
This is a bit excessive

Screenshot_20200214-055916_One UI Home.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Woke up this morning to house temp of 60*, T Stat set at 72*. Turned T Stat up to 78* the furnace kicked on but wasnt blowing warm.
In the past when my flame sensor needed cleaning the furnace would run but not blow warm air. Furnace wasnt running until I turned it up
Looks like I will be trying to figure out whats wrong when I get home from work today...FML

Thread Info