💬 Off Topic ðŸ¥± Officially new Official Bored Thread

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
that's awesome

i was disappointed i can't brake torque my truck at all. but i guess it makes sense with factory shiznit.

stabbing the gas like you're mad at it will have to be the stock is best stock is fastest route for a while.
Normally if you make a little more than stock power it flashes the stock converter best that way, I’m almost tempted to put a stall in this thing I know it will be worth at least half a second with as tight as the stock one is, but it may be a bitch to tow with

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Normally if you make a little more than stock power it flashes the stock converter best that way, I’m almost tempted to put a stall in this thing I know it will be worth at least half a second with as tight as the stock one is, but it may be a bitch to tow with
Does yours flash to about ~1700 before launching? That' what I get out of mine

Now I want a dragy. Damn you guys

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
You pay to put an engine in it and don’t tell them like if it were my own truck lol, I’ve never been one that was scared to spend money if it was my fault
It'd just suck if you end up dumping a bunch of money in to it, then when the lease ends the residual is more than you could buy a comparable truck for

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
It'd just suck if you end up dumping a bunch of money in to it, then when the lease ends the residual is more than you could buy a comparable truck for
It’s 30k to buy it at the end, that’s more than fair for this truck I feel after 3 years, if I don’t buy it it will be stock when I goes back and they won’t ever know the difference

Thread Info