💬 Off Topic ðŸ¥± Officially new Official Bored Thread

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Had a good weekend, second I walked into work.... bad mood.

I’ve been really frustrated with work for the last couple months. 99.9% of that is my boss. Contemplating going to see the ombudsman here and have a talk.

I honestly wouldn't mind a few months leave to re group

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Ah, the joy of being back at work

giphy (17).gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I swear it's easier to never take a vacation. You have to work twice as hard the few days before you leave, and a few days when you return. :bowrofl:
Hence the reason I work a few hours a day while I'm on vacation. I check/reply to emails and voicemails for about a hour while eating breakfast.
Then I spend about 1.5-2 hours in the afternoon doing the same.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Hence the reason I work a few hours a day while I'm on vacation. I check/reply to emails and voicemails for about a hour while eating breakfast.
Then I spend about 1.5-2 hours in the afternoon doing the same.

I was away getting training done so I can try to get a bigger raise when reviews come up next spring so I wasnt able to check in like I usually try to do....

Though I am now an IPC/WHMA-A-620 certified trainer so I should be able to use that for a bigger raise. If not, I'll be looking to work elsewhere most likely.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I was hired under a trial salary since I didn't have any GM knowledge. I think I have surpassed their expectations and I wont be happy unless I get a 15k raise.

15k god damn.

I thought it was for him? I thought he took a pretty low salary with the thought that after his 90 days he would get a big bump in his pay?

Gotcha. Couldnt remember.

Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info