đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I live next to Route 83 so my options are limited. I mean its not like anyone from 83 can see my little dong as they fly by at 45 but the police could obviously tell what I'm doing and just swing in and give me some shit.

People are too busy looking at your wife's cock to notice yours.

plant more bushes to give more pee cover

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Same here. My buddy just had another kid and they want a bigger house in a great school district for their two kids.... Theyre looking in all these expensive places. The last place they looked and at were thinking about, the taxes alone are more than my mortgage and taxes combined per month. That is fucking nuts.

That’s funny I was just talking about people when they say they need a bigger vehicle.

They have one kid and an escape size suv is not big enough. Lol. They have two kids and a explorer size suv is not big enough. It’s crazy how people just want to keep up with the Jones

Reactions: FESTER665

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Private HS school tuitions are over $10k per year. I rather pay the higher tax in a good school district. Good schools is top priority for me as a parent. My bro lives by you and he sends his boys to private school because they don’t like the school district. Their house is cool but never considered school ratings when they were young love birds looking for a house.:)

This! Lady at my job sends her kid to some private school in North aurora and pays 9000 a year and they live in sycamore that’s alot of money. I told myself why not sell your house and move where the school ratings are better and I’m sure u would have a better home.

Reactions: GLADIATOR

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My wife works for herself. Its a lot of work you don't 'get paid for' but it is also very rewarding.
This is very true
but there is extra bullshit too. no health coverage (well more expensive) or 401k unless you pay yourself
Regarding health insurance, we as a company cant afford it. Obamacare fucked all small businesses, but thats another story
As others mentioned, its a lot easier if your spouse has health insurance
401K I contributed $19k (max I could do) and the end of our fiscal year as part of my yearly bonus. Basically at the end of our fiscal year, we generally have a nice amount of money we have to make disappear. Throwing it in your 401K is one way of doing it.
One nice thing to note is I never had to keep up with the Jones. Am still in basically a starter home that I bought almost 25 years ago. Sure I gutted and upgraded everything to my and my wife's satisfaction. My point, I could or could have graduated into a bigger spread but never wanted to pay ridiculous, $12, $15,000+ property taxes.
A huge key to this is fortunately my wife is very frugal and does not need the $750,000 or more crib.

Fuck being house poor (I know a few people whom have bitten off quite a bit more than they can chew and are struggling every month to make Dat $4,000+ a month mortgage)
Ouch.....

:chugger:
Same here dude, this is the first house we bought and have no intentions of ever upgrading to a bigger house/bigger payment.
We have remodeled every room in the house over the last 15 years, its home to us and we are happy with it. As mentioned before, once my kids fly the coop, we are going back to the city. Either downsizing or buying a 2-3 flat.
For sure. He's definitely one of the people whos brains I would be picking about this. I think the first step is to just see if there is even any interest in her selling it and retiring.
I'll help you out with what I can. I have learned a ton over the last 3yrs but still have a ton more to learn. My partner still handles a lot of things behind the scenes that I'm still learning.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Welp, fucked again

20190918_111332.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
You're doing it wrong. You send he links to the biggest dollar ones. Then when she says no, you send her the cheaper one. Then she thinks it is a lot less money and says yes.

Or just say "It's my money and I'm buying it."

Then post her reply. ahahaha

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
You're doing it wrong. You send he links to the biggest dollar ones. Then when she says no, you send her the cheaper one. Then she thinks it is a lot less money and says yes.

Or just say "It's my money and I'm buying it."

Then post her reply. ahahaha

Hang on, are you married?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Private HS school tuitions are over $10k per year. I rather pay the higher tax in a good school district. Good schools is top priority for me as a parent. My bro lives by you and he sends his boys to private school because they don’t like the school district. Their house is cool but never considered school ratings when they were young love birds looking for a house.:)

You do know that I know your brother right? :bowrofl:

I didnt realize the tuition was that much.... Yeah, might be better off in a better district, but I think theyre also hung up on the name of the city.... Looking in Wheaton and Barrington currently. ?

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I think Harleys might be the worst $ for aftermarket/resale thing out there.

My bosses have Harleys with tens of thousands of dollars tied up in them, low af miles, that people wouldn't talk to us about selling for pennies. Lol

Younger generation just doesn't think Harley's are cool...and all the Harley generation people already have theirs, or are dying off, because old. I don't see the market for used Harley's to get any better...

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

My bosses have Harleys with tens of thousands of dollars tied up in them, low af miles, that people wouldn't talk to us about selling for pennies. Lol
My brother has a ton of money tied up in his Harley. Airbags, 28" rim, sounds etc and everything tastefully done and nothing hacked together.
He cant sell for a decent price to save his life, he is going to have to take a HUGE beating on it.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

It amazes me that you can have as much into a 2 cylinder Harley engine as you do into a full blown Dart Little M long block with some nice heads in a SBC.

Thread Info